Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi has become a household name and her words of wisdom have inspired us all. The Jersey Shore reality star and soon to be mother, has left a sea of memorable quotes in her wake and below are some of my favorites.
- I’m not kissing you because you have throw up breath.
- If we need freaking bunny suits to bring life to this house, that’s when we know we have problems.
- I hate guys. I’m turning lesbian. I swear.
- Italy is like that big country, or no, Europe is that big country and then you have like Britain in there and England and Italy.
- I feel like a pilgrim from the friggin’ 20’s washing sh*t right now.
- My bronzer’s leaking off my face.
- I have a little bit of angry issues
- Whoever I have babies with has to be Italian. I want my kids last name to have a vowel on it… and be tanned, obviously.
- Even though we’re tiny bitches, I don’t give a sh*t. I will f*cking attack you like a squirrel monkey.
- After I run for president, Deena is going to be vice-president. I would get $h!t done in this country. The economy would rise, everyone would be tan, and all the radios would play house music
- Eating fried pickles was a life changing experience.
- Word of the day: sympathetic. That’s a big word.
- I never knew how much I missed pickles and pickle juice. It’s like an overwhelming feeling I can’t even explain. It’s just weird.
- A crow comes and it starts quacking at us… or not quacking, what does a crow do?
- In Arkansas, it’s always dark out. So everything’s dark, always.
Which one is your favorite??