- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
15 Favorite Snooki Quotes
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi has become a household name and her words of wisdom have inspired us all. The Jersey Shore reality star and soon to be mother, has left a sea of memorable quotes in her wake and below are some of my favorites.
- I’m not kissing you because you have throw up breath.
- If we need freaking bunny suits to bring life to this house, that’s when we know we have problems.
- I hate guys. I’m turning lesbian. I swear.
- Italy is like that big country, or no, Europe is that big country and then you have like Britain in there and England and Italy.
- I feel like a pilgrim from the friggin’ 20’s washing sh*t right now.
- My bronzer’s leaking off my face.
- I have a little bit of angry issues
- Whoever I have babies with has to be Italian. I want my kids last name to have a vowel on it… and be tanned, obviously.
- Even though we’re tiny bitches, I don’t give a sh*t. I will f*cking attack you like a squirrel monkey.
- After I run for president, Deena is going to be vice-president. I would get $h!t done in this country. The economy would rise, everyone would be tan, and all the radios would play house music
- Eating fried pickles was a life changing experience.
- Word of the day: sympathetic. That’s a big word.
- I never knew how much I missed pickles and pickle juice. It’s like an overwhelming feeling I can’t even explain. It’s just weird.
- A crow comes and it starts quacking at us… or not quacking, what does a crow do?
- In Arkansas, it’s always dark out. So everything’s dark, always.
Which one is your favorite??