- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Taylor Momsen is Done With Acting
Taylor Momsen is no longer an actress.
Momsen has gone from acting to Gossip Girl to fronting the band “The Pretty Reckless”. In her new music video for the band, “My Medicine” (from the album Light Me Up), she plays a rocking, inebriated bad girl.
In an interview with Hollyscoop at the launch of Abbey Dawn by Avril Lavigne, Taylor said she was going for honesty in her video. The video also stars her friend Jenna Hayes and she described it as a vignette of a piece of life.
When asked if she would ever go back to acting, Taylor answered with an emphatic: “F-ck no! Never!”
And about a return to Gossip Girl, Taylor replied: “I am done, done, done. It’s good to finally be able to focus on music and not have to work on ten jobs at once.”
Momsen is set to headline a tour with Marilyn Manson, starting April 27, of whom she is a big fan.