- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Taylor Momsen is Done With Acting
Taylor Momsen is no longer an actress.
Momsen has gone from acting to Gossip Girl to fronting the band “The Pretty Reckless”. In her new music video for the band, “My Medicine” (from the album Light Me Up), she plays a rocking, inebriated bad girl.
In an interview with Hollyscoop at the launch of Abbey Dawn by Avril Lavigne, Taylor said she was going for honesty in her video. The video also stars her friend Jenna Hayes and she described it as a vignette of a piece of life.
When asked if she would ever go back to acting, Taylor answered with an emphatic: “F-ck no! Never!”
And about a return to Gossip Girl, Taylor replied: “I am done, done, done. It’s good to finally be able to focus on music and not have to work on ten jobs at once.”
Momsen is set to headline a tour with Marilyn Manson, starting April 27, of whom she is a big fan.