- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Taylor Momsen is Done With Acting
Taylor Momsen is no longer an actress.
Momsen has gone from acting to Gossip Girl to fronting the band “The Pretty Reckless”. In her new music video for the band, “My Medicine” (from the album Light Me Up), she plays a rocking, inebriated bad girl.
In an interview with Hollyscoop at the launch of Abbey Dawn by Avril Lavigne, Taylor said she was going for honesty in her video. The video also stars her friend Jenna Hayes and she described it as a vignette of a piece of life.
When asked if she would ever go back to acting, Taylor answered with an emphatic: “F-ck no! Never!”
And about a return to Gossip Girl, Taylor replied: “I am done, done, done. It’s good to finally be able to focus on music and not have to work on ten jobs at once.”
Momsen is set to headline a tour with Marilyn Manson, starting April 27, of whom she is a big fan.