- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Taylor Momsen is Done With Acting
Taylor Momsen is no longer an actress.
Momsen has gone from acting to Gossip Girl to fronting the band “The Pretty Reckless”. In her new music video for the band, “My Medicine” (from the album Light Me Up), she plays a rocking, inebriated bad girl.
In an interview with Hollyscoop at the launch of Abbey Dawn by Avril Lavigne, Taylor said she was going for honesty in her video. The video also stars her friend Jenna Hayes and she described it as a vignette of a piece of life.
When asked if she would ever go back to acting, Taylor answered with an emphatic: “F-ck no! Never!”
And about a return to Gossip Girl, Taylor replied: “I am done, done, done. It’s good to finally be able to focus on music and not have to work on ten jobs at once.”
Momsen is set to headline a tour with Marilyn Manson, starting April 27, of whom she is a big fan.