- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Taylor Momsen is Done With Acting
Taylor Momsen is no longer an actress.
Momsen has gone from acting to Gossip Girl to fronting the band “The Pretty Reckless”. In her new music video for the band, “My Medicine” (from the album Light Me Up), she plays a rocking, inebriated bad girl.
In an interview with Hollyscoop at the launch of Abbey Dawn by Avril Lavigne, Taylor said she was going for honesty in her video. The video also stars her friend Jenna Hayes and she described it as a vignette of a piece of life.
When asked if she would ever go back to acting, Taylor answered with an emphatic: “F-ck no! Never!”
And about a return to Gossip Girl, Taylor replied: “I am done, done, done. It’s good to finally be able to focus on music and not have to work on ten jobs at once.”
Momsen is set to headline a tour with Marilyn Manson, starting April 27, of whom she is a big fan.