- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Whitney Houston’s Will Revealed – Bobbi Kristina Gets Everything
Whitney Houston has left all of her estate to her daughter, Bobbi Kristina.
In her Last Will and Testament, obtained by Inside Edition, Whitney stated that Bobbi Kristina would get everything, which includes her money, furniture, clothing, personal effects, jewelery and cars.
When Bobbi Kristina turns 21 (in 2014), she will inherit her mother’s money. When she turns 25, she will get more money and then at the age of 30, she will be given complete access to her mother’s fortune.
Whitney’s mother, Cissy Houston is the executor of the will, while her brother Michael and sister-in-law Donna are trustees.
Houston left her ex-husband Bobby Brown nothing.
Bobbi Kristina is set to give her first interview since her mother’s death to Oprah Winfrey on Friday on the OWN Network.