- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Whitney Houston’s Will Revealed – Bobbi Kristina Gets Everything
Whitney Houston has left all of her estate to her daughter, Bobbi Kristina.
In her Last Will and Testament, obtained by Inside Edition, Whitney stated that Bobbi Kristina would get everything, which includes her money, furniture, clothing, personal effects, jewelery and cars.
When Bobbi Kristina turns 21 (in 2014), she will inherit her mother’s money. When she turns 25, she will get more money and then at the age of 30, she will be given complete access to her mother’s fortune.
Whitney’s mother, Cissy Houston is the executor of the will, while her brother Michael and sister-in-law Donna are trustees.
Houston left her ex-husband Bobby Brown nothing.
Bobbi Kristina is set to give her first interview since her mother’s death to Oprah Winfrey on Friday on the OWN Network.