- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Whitney Houston’s Will Revealed – Bobbi Kristina Gets Everything
Whitney Houston has left all of her estate to her daughter, Bobbi Kristina.
In her Last Will and Testament, obtained by Inside Edition, Whitney stated that Bobbi Kristina would get everything, which includes her money, furniture, clothing, personal effects, jewelery and cars.
When Bobbi Kristina turns 21 (in 2014), she will inherit her mother’s money. When she turns 25, she will get more money and then at the age of 30, she will be given complete access to her mother’s fortune.
Whitney’s mother, Cissy Houston is the executor of the will, while her brother Michael and sister-in-law Donna are trustees.
Houston left her ex-husband Bobby Brown nothing.
Bobbi Kristina is set to give her first interview since her mother’s death to Oprah Winfrey on Friday on the OWN Network.