- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
Whitney Houston’s Will Revealed – Bobbi Kristina Gets Everything
Whitney Houston has left all of her estate to her daughter, Bobbi Kristina.
In her Last Will and Testament, obtained by Inside Edition, Whitney stated that Bobbi Kristina would get everything, which includes her money, furniture, clothing, personal effects, jewelery and cars.
When Bobbi Kristina turns 21 (in 2014), she will inherit her mother’s money. When she turns 25, she will get more money and then at the age of 30, she will be given complete access to her mother’s fortune.
Whitney’s mother, Cissy Houston is the executor of the will, while her brother Michael and sister-in-law Donna are trustees.
Houston left her ex-husband Bobby Brown nothing.
Bobbi Kristina is set to give her first interview since her mother’s death to Oprah Winfrey on Friday on the OWN Network.