- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Whitney Houston’s Will Revealed – Bobbi Kristina Gets Everything
Whitney Houston has left all of her estate to her daughter, Bobbi Kristina.
In her Last Will and Testament, obtained by Inside Edition, Whitney stated that Bobbi Kristina would get everything, which includes her money, furniture, clothing, personal effects, jewelery and cars.
When Bobbi Kristina turns 21 (in 2014), she will inherit her mother’s money. When she turns 25, she will get more money and then at the age of 30, she will be given complete access to her mother’s fortune.
Whitney’s mother, Cissy Houston is the executor of the will, while her brother Michael and sister-in-law Donna are trustees.
Houston left her ex-husband Bobby Brown nothing.
Bobbi Kristina is set to give her first interview since her mother’s death to Oprah Winfrey on Friday on the OWN Network.