- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Alec Baldwin Stalker Arrested and Charged
Alec Baldwin‘s stalker, a Canadian actress called Genevieve Sabourin, has been arrested.
Sabourin was due in court on Monday, one day after her arrest in charges of stalking and aggravated harassment when Baldwin made a complaint to the police. His publicist Matthew Hiltzik released a statement stating the seriousness of the issue, and that Baldwin was turning the matter over to the NYPD.
Earlier this month, Sabourin appeared at the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, where Baldwin was playing host during a screening of the “Last Tango in Paris.” Police said she had to be removed by security. She is also believed to have turned up unannounced at his home on Long Island in late March and to his home in New York City when he was not present.
The two met 10 years ago on the set of “The Adventures of Pluto Nash,” where he had a cameo and she was a publicist.
Police have reported that Baldwin has told them that Sabourin has been sending him disturbing emails for several weeks. She claimed to be in love with him, begged to have his children and for him to leave his wife.
However, Baldwin recently became engaged to Hilaria Thomas, a yoga instructor. He was married to actress Kim Basinger and they have a daughter named Ireland.
Sabourin is a resident of Quebec. There has been no answer to phone calls to an address outside Montreal, where it is believed she resides. She has acted in both television and film.