- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
Biggest Loser Recap and Results 4/3/12 ‘Makeover Week’
The eagerly-anticipated makeover episode is here, and this season, it’s bigger than ever!
First, the six remaining players compete in a challenge by shattering glass pane images of their former selves from week one on the ranch, by using a slingshot. The winner gets a one pound advantage and the loser gets a one pound disadvantage. Buddy wins the challenge!! Conda came in last and gets the extra pound!!
The makeover fun begins. Fashion expert Jeannie Mai helps each contestant find stylish new clothes to flatter their slimmer selves, but first she shares a very big surprise — a special video message from First Lady Michelle Obama inviting the players to come to the White House! Thrilled at the chance to go to the White House to meet with the First Lady, a longtime advocate for health and fitness, especially for our nation’s children, the contestants have fun choosing their makeover outfits with Mai.
Then they’re off to the salon of celebrity stylist Ken Paves, who crafts stylish new looks for the players before they head to Washington, D.C. There, at the White House, family members are waiting to surprise them and see their amazing transformations in heartwarming, emotional reunions before they met the First Lady. The contestants looked amazing!!
The Biggest Loser was only one hour tonight, so there was no weigh-in. Next week ‘Makeover Week’ will continue at the White House, see you then!!