- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Biggest Loser Recap and Results 4/3/12 ‘Makeover Week’
The eagerly-anticipated makeover episode is here, and this season, it’s bigger than ever!
First, the six remaining players compete in a challenge by shattering glass pane images of their former selves from week one on the ranch, by using a slingshot. The winner gets a one pound advantage and the loser gets a one pound disadvantage. Buddy wins the challenge!! Conda came in last and gets the extra pound!!
The makeover fun begins. Fashion expert Jeannie Mai helps each contestant find stylish new clothes to flatter their slimmer selves, but first she shares a very big surprise — a special video message from First Lady Michelle Obama inviting the players to come to the White House! Thrilled at the chance to go to the White House to meet with the First Lady, a longtime advocate for health and fitness, especially for our nation’s children, the contestants have fun choosing their makeover outfits with Mai.
Then they’re off to the salon of celebrity stylist Ken Paves, who crafts stylish new looks for the players before they head to Washington, D.C. There, at the White House, family members are waiting to surprise them and see their amazing transformations in heartwarming, emotional reunions before they met the First Lady. The contestants looked amazing!!
The Biggest Loser was only one hour tonight, so there was no weigh-in. Next week ‘Makeover Week’ will continue at the White House, see you then!!