- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Biggest Loser Recap and Results 4/3/12 ‘Makeover Week’
The eagerly-anticipated makeover episode is here, and this season, it’s bigger than ever!
First, the six remaining players compete in a challenge by shattering glass pane images of their former selves from week one on the ranch, by using a slingshot. The winner gets a one pound advantage and the loser gets a one pound disadvantage. Buddy wins the challenge!! Conda came in last and gets the extra pound!!
The makeover fun begins. Fashion expert Jeannie Mai helps each contestant find stylish new clothes to flatter their slimmer selves, but first she shares a very big surprise — a special video message from First Lady Michelle Obama inviting the players to come to the White House! Thrilled at the chance to go to the White House to meet with the First Lady, a longtime advocate for health and fitness, especially for our nation’s children, the contestants have fun choosing their makeover outfits with Mai.
Then they’re off to the salon of celebrity stylist Ken Paves, who crafts stylish new looks for the players before they head to Washington, D.C. There, at the White House, family members are waiting to surprise them and see their amazing transformations in heartwarming, emotional reunions before they met the First Lady. The contestants looked amazing!!
The Biggest Loser was only one hour tonight, so there was no weigh-in. Next week ‘Makeover Week’ will continue at the White House, see you then!!