- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Britney Spears To Receive $15 Million For ‘X Factor’ Judging Gig
It’s going to cost X Factor a pretty penny to hang onto Britney Spears!
Although neither FOX nor Spears’ reps have confirmed the news yet, E! Online is reports that Britney and X Factor producers have reached an agreement for Britney to join the show as a judge — a $15 million agreement!
If this is true, Spears will be the highest paid judge on reality tv, beating out Jennifer Lopez’s $12 million salary for Idol. Spears was reportedly offered $10 million to be a judge on the show, but Britney’s people responded back asking for $16 million. It seems that they have reached a compromise of $15 million.
It doesn’t end there though! It is also being reported that Britney’s fiance Jason Trawick will be a part of the show as a producer.
In addition to Spears, Simon Cowell is also said to be hiring another judge as well as two more hosts.
Written by Michelle Wincott