- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Dancing With the Stars (DWTS) 2012 Results Show 4/17/12 – Week 5 – Final 8 – Who Went Home?
It was Latin night on last night’s Dancing With the Stars. Despite several injuries to the celebrities, the contestants danced the night away making tonight even harder. Who will be sent home and who will stay?
Maria Menounos and dance partner, Derek gave a repeat performance of their very hot dance number from last night. And Derek went without his shirt – again.
Selena Gomez performed tonight and so will the band, Train. Train performed “Drive By,” their first single from their latest album, “California 37,” accompanied by Louis Van Amstel and Cheryl Burke.
The Latin themed performances continue with this week’s “Macy’s Stars of Dance” performance called “Carnaval,” a celebration of Latin dances featuring acclaimed percussionist Sheila E.
This week’s bottom two couples will face off in a Dance Duel. The two couples will perform the same dance style, this week the Cha-Cha, to the same song at the same time. The dance floor will be split in half as the couples dance side by side and the judges will decide who stays and who goes home.
By the end of the night, one couple will be eliminated, as determined by a combination of the judges’ scores and viewers’ votes on dances performed on Monday’s performance show. Who among the nine couples will be the next to leave the ballroom?