- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
Dancing With the Stars (DWTS) 2012 Results Show 4/17/12 – Week 5 – Final 8 – Who Went Home?
It was Latin night on last night’s Dancing With the Stars. Despite several injuries to the celebrities, the contestants danced the night away making tonight even harder. Who will be sent home and who will stay?
Maria Menounos and dance partner, Derek gave a repeat performance of their very hot dance number from last night. And Derek went without his shirt – again.
Selena Gomez performed tonight and so will the band, Train. Train performed “Drive By,” their first single from their latest album, “California 37,” accompanied by Louis Van Amstel and Cheryl Burke.
The Latin themed performances continue with this week’s “Macy’s Stars of Dance” performance called “Carnaval,” a celebration of Latin dances featuring acclaimed percussionist Sheila E.
This week’s bottom two couples will face off in a Dance Duel. The two couples will perform the same dance style, this week the Cha-Cha, to the same song at the same time. The dance floor will be split in half as the couples dance side by side and the judges will decide who stays and who goes home.
By the end of the night, one couple will be eliminated, as determined by a combination of the judges’ scores and viewers’ votes on dances performed on Monday’s performance show. Who among the nine couples will be the next to leave the ballroom?