- Married at First Sight Recap 5/5/15 – Ep 8 ‘Adjusting to Married Life’
- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Blake Lively Top the List of 50 Most Powerful Moms
- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
Don’t Trust the B– in Apt 23 Series Premiere 4/11/12 – Video
A new comedy series coming to ABC, Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23.
A wide-eyed Midwestern girl moves to New York City to pursue her dream job only to find herself living with an outlandish girl with the morals of a pirate. June’s (Dreama Walker) well-planned well-organized life takes a drastic turn when she arrives in New York to find that the corporate finance job she moved there for no longer exists. As she tries to navigate her newly single life in the big city, her Midwestern scruples are constantly put to the test by her wild and sophisticated party-girl roommate Chloe (Krysten Ritter) and Chloe’s best friend, the actor James Van Der Beek (James Van Der Beek). The two girls form an unlikely friendship that leads them both to unexpected places and often-illegal experiences.
In the premiere episode, “Pilot,” June (Dreama Walker) moves
to Manhattan for a dream job and the perfect company apartment, only to have them disappear in a puff of reality, thanks to a CEO from the Bernie Madoff school of embezzlement. Deep in debt and out on the streets, June scrambles to land a job and a place to live. It seems that her luck has turned when she gets hired at a coffee shop and finds Chloe (Krysten Ritter), a charming, vivacious roommate – but with the morals of a pirate. Chloe soon swindles June out of all her savings, but she and her snarky friend, James Van Der Beek (playing himself), come to learn that, just because June’s naïve, she isn’t stupid. June ingeniously turns the tables on Chloe, who is so shocked about being scammed herself that she decides to pull June into her colorful band of friends. Sure, it’s all dysfunctional, bizarre and overwhelming, but so is New York City. And with the help of Chloe and the other oddballs around her, June might just learn the survival secrets she needs to make it there.
Check out the fansite for the series here!!