- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Dr. Dre to Perform With Tupac and Nate Dogg at Coachella
Tupac Shakur and Nate Dogg are said to be appearing at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California.
You are probably wondering how it would be possible for the deceased artists to make an appearance? They will be there in the form of holograms.
According to Los Angeles radio station KROQ, a source close to Dre has said that he will bring Tupac Shakur to life via hologram during his set for a performance of ‘California Love’ and Nate Dogg will appear in the same way for his collaboration with Dre ‘The Next Episode’.
Also joining Dre at Coachella will be Eminem, Wiz Khalifa, Warren G and Snoop Dogg.