- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are Roomies!
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are moving in together.
A friend tells Life and Style magazine that they have moved into a “really nice” apartment. The friend also told the magazine that the couple are both very down-to-earth, nice people and that they enlisted an interior designer to help them create a subtle, understated look that was comfortable.
Emma and Andrew have been together for a year, having met when the filmed their upcoming movie “The Amazing Spiderman” together. Recently, Ellen DeGeneres asked her if she preferred kissing Andrew to her onscreen lover Ryan Gosling in “Crazy Stupid Love”, Emma’s reply? That answering that would be comparing apples and oranges, though she does love all fruit.