- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are Roomies!
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are moving in together.
A friend tells Life and Style magazine that they have moved into a “really nice” apartment. The friend also told the magazine that the couple are both very down-to-earth, nice people and that they enlisted an interior designer to help them create a subtle, understated look that was comfortable.
Emma and Andrew have been together for a year, having met when the filmed their upcoming movie “The Amazing Spiderman” together. Recently, Ellen DeGeneres asked her if she preferred kissing Andrew to her onscreen lover Ryan Gosling in “Crazy Stupid Love”, Emma’s reply? That answering that would be comparing apples and oranges, though she does love all fruit.