- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Jada Pinkett Smith Speaks Out About Those Break-up Rumors
Jada Pinkett Smith and her marriage to Will Smith have been the subject of break-up rumors recently, much to her confusion.
In a recent interview with French magazine Gala, she was asked her opinion on the reason for the longevity of those rumors. She told the magazine she had no idea why it’s her and Will’s turn to be the couple under the microscope. She and Will are simply trying to ride out these rumors because they know the truth.
She acknowledges that she and Will spend lots of time apart, but its something they’re used to. Their lifestyle hasn’t changed though as it is pretty much the same as it was before they had kids. She scoffed at the ridiculous rumor that they no longer live together either.
This summer, their hectic schedules continue. Will is currently filming the M. Night Shyamalan movie After Earth with Jaden, while she will be accompanying Willow on tour.
Jada told the magazine that she is proud of how they are pursuing the things they love. She and Will give them the space to express themselves and make their dreams come true. Neither she nor Will want to live through them.