- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
Jennifer Garner Wins Female Star of the Year at CinemaCon – 1st Public Appearance Since Baby
Jennifer Garner may not have worked for the past year but that didn’t stop the actress from winning the Female Star of the Year at CinemaCon.
During Jennifer’s acceptance speech she joked about the honor, thanking her husband, actor Ben Affleck, for stepping up to the plate and taking over drop off and pick up duties for her children.
While Garner has been busy with her new son, Samuel, who was born in February and her two daughter’s, Violet and Seraphina, she has two films coming out this year – Disney’s The Odd Life of Timothy Green, which opens Aug. 15 and the political satire Butt scheduled for an October release.