- Married at First Sight Recap 5/5/15 – Ep 8 ‘Adjusting to Married Life’
- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Blake Lively Top the List of 50 Most Powerful Moms
- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
Jessica Alba, Kristin Cavallari and More Attend Conde Naste Hot List Party – Photos
A star-studded party took place at the Hotel Bel Air in California to celebrate Condé Nast Traveler’s May “Hot List” issue.
Condé Nast Traveler’s May “Hot List” issue is the 16th annual insider’s guide to the hippest hotels, most fabulous restaurants, and chicest spas that have opened this year around the world. The event honored chef Wolfgang Puck, for being an industry tastemaker and trend-spotter from within the Hot List Class of 2012.
Jessica Alba, Emma Roberts, Chord Overstreet, Amy Smart and Kristin Cavallari were spotted at the event and we have the inside scoop at what happened at the party.
On-again couple Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet arrived together where they spent the night by each others side, holding hands and kissing. Inside the party, Emma was overheard expressing her excitement over attending the Coachella Music Festival over the weekend, exclaiming she is most excited to see Florance and the Machine perform saying, “I may even jump on stage!”
Having never met before, Kristin Cavallari immediately made her way over to Jessica Alba and introduced herself. The two sat down next to one another on a couch and talked about motherhood. Jessica congratulated Kristin on her pregnancy and then they talked about Jessica’s new venture, The Honest Company.
Sounds like fun.