- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
Jessica Alba, Kristin Cavallari and More Attend Conde Naste Hot List Party – Photos
A star-studded party took place at the Hotel Bel Air in California to celebrate Condé Nast Traveler’s May “Hot List” issue.
Condé Nast Traveler’s May “Hot List” issue is the 16th annual insider’s guide to the hippest hotels, most fabulous restaurants, and chicest spas that have opened this year around the world. The event honored chef Wolfgang Puck, for being an industry tastemaker and trend-spotter from within the Hot List Class of 2012.
Jessica Alba, Emma Roberts, Chord Overstreet, Amy Smart and Kristin Cavallari were spotted at the event and we have the inside scoop at what happened at the party.
On-again couple Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet arrived together where they spent the night by each others side, holding hands and kissing. Inside the party, Emma was overheard expressing her excitement over attending the Coachella Music Festival over the weekend, exclaiming she is most excited to see Florance and the Machine perform saying, “I may even jump on stage!”
Having never met before, Kristin Cavallari immediately made her way over to Jessica Alba and introduced herself. The two sat down next to one another on a couch and talked about motherhood. Jessica congratulated Kristin on her pregnancy and then they talked about Jessica’s new venture, The Honest Company.
Sounds like fun.