- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Jessica Alba, Kristin Cavallari and More Attend Conde Naste Hot List Party – Photos
A star-studded party took place at the Hotel Bel Air in California to celebrate Condé Nast Traveler’s May “Hot List” issue.
Condé Nast Traveler’s May “Hot List” issue is the 16th annual insider’s guide to the hippest hotels, most fabulous restaurants, and chicest spas that have opened this year around the world. The event honored chef Wolfgang Puck, for being an industry tastemaker and trend-spotter from within the Hot List Class of 2012.
Jessica Alba, Emma Roberts, Chord Overstreet, Amy Smart and Kristin Cavallari were spotted at the event and we have the inside scoop at what happened at the party.
On-again couple Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet arrived together where they spent the night by each others side, holding hands and kissing. Inside the party, Emma was overheard expressing her excitement over attending the Coachella Music Festival over the weekend, exclaiming she is most excited to see Florance and the Machine perform saying, “I may even jump on stage!”
Having never met before, Kristin Cavallari immediately made her way over to Jessica Alba and introduced herself. The two sat down next to one another on a couch and talked about motherhood. Jessica congratulated Kristin on her pregnancy and then they talked about Jessica’s new venture, The Honest Company.
Sounds like fun.