- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Kevin Bacon Married his Distant Cousin
Kevin Bacon and his wife, Kyra Sedgwick are distantly related cousins.
The PBS show “Finding your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jnr” revealed that the star of “Footloose” is distantly related to his wife, Kyra, the star of The Closer.
The show traces the genealogy of various celebrities and public figures and found this connection between the couple. The show uses DNA searches to find genetic links and uncover stories. It has also looked into the family history of Condoleeza Rice, Martha Stewart and Robert Downey Jnr.
Bacon and Sedgwick have been married for 23 years and have two children: a son, Travis and a daughter, Sosie.
Gates said of the show: “I want . . . Americans (to) realize how united we are as a people. … There’s so much animosity . . . and one of the things that I want the series to do is to show that, deep down, we are all Americans.”
“We’ve been sleeping together from the very beginning of the country.”