- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Kevin Bacon Married his Distant Cousin
Kevin Bacon and his wife, Kyra Sedgwick are distantly related cousins.
The PBS show “Finding your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jnr” revealed that the star of “Footloose” is distantly related to his wife, Kyra, the star of The Closer.
The show traces the genealogy of various celebrities and public figures and found this connection between the couple. The show uses DNA searches to find genetic links and uncover stories. It has also looked into the family history of Condoleeza Rice, Martha Stewart and Robert Downey Jnr.
Bacon and Sedgwick have been married for 23 years and have two children: a son, Travis and a daughter, Sosie.
Gates said of the show: “I want . . . Americans (to) realize how united we are as a people. … There’s so much animosity . . . and one of the things that I want the series to do is to show that, deep down, we are all Americans.”
“We’ve been sleeping together from the very beginning of the country.”