- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
- The 50th Academy of Country Music Awards Winner List
Kim Kardashian Running for Mayor
Kim Kardashian running for Mayor?
So she says.
In a clip from Khloe & Lamar the reality star reveals she is looking for a house in Glendale because she wants to run for mayor in approximately five years.
“I’m literally going to have a huge [campaign],” adds Kardashian, noting, “cuz it’s like Armenian town.”
Khloe was barely listening to Kim discuss her run for Mayor – I guess she’s taking it as seriously as everyone else??
Can you picture Kim as the Mayor?