- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
Lady Gaga’s Tweet About Not Eating Upsets Fans
Lady Gaga took to twitter to complain about not being able to eat a cheeseburger because she is a pop star. The tweet (see below),
said to be a joke, has caused a backlash among quite a few people.
In the past Gaga has publicly opened up about her struggle with bulimia and urged young women to cultivate healthy body image. She has even admitted to being bulimic in high school. Why would she even joke about such a serious topic?
In response to the tweet, the National Eating Disorder Association staff Twitter account wrote:
“Huh? This is the same person who recently implored girls to stop dieting?”
What do you think about the tweet? Do you see any humor in it? Weight is a huge issue and should not be joked about by someone with such a large audience and an even greater amount of influence. Weigh in and let us know.