- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
Lady Gaga’s Tweet About Not Eating Upsets Fans
Lady Gaga took to twitter to complain about not being able to eat a cheeseburger because she is a pop star. The tweet (see below),
said to be a joke, has caused a backlash among quite a few people.
In the past Gaga has publicly opened up about her struggle with bulimia and urged young women to cultivate healthy body image. She has even admitted to being bulimic in high school. Why would she even joke about such a serious topic?
In response to the tweet, the National Eating Disorder Association staff Twitter account wrote:
“Huh? This is the same person who recently implored girls to stop dieting?”
What do you think about the tweet? Do you see any humor in it? Weight is a huge issue and should not be joked about by someone with such a large audience and an even greater amount of influence. Weigh in and let us know.