- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Lady Gaga’s Tweet About Not Eating Upsets Fans
Lady Gaga took to twitter to complain about not being able to eat a cheeseburger because she is a pop star. The tweet (see below),
said to be a joke, has caused a backlash among quite a few people.
In the past Gaga has publicly opened up about her struggle with bulimia and urged young women to cultivate healthy body image. She has even admitted to being bulimic in high school. Why would she even joke about such a serious topic?
In response to the tweet, the National Eating Disorder Association staff Twitter account wrote:
“Huh? This is the same person who recently implored girls to stop dieting?”
What do you think about the tweet? Do you see any humor in it? Weight is a huge issue and should not be joked about by someone with such a large audience and an even greater amount of influence. Weigh in and let us know.