- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
Lady Gaga’s Tweet About Not Eating Upsets Fans
Lady Gaga took to twitter to complain about not being able to eat a cheeseburger because she is a pop star. The tweet (see below),
said to be a joke, has caused a backlash among quite a few people.
In the past Gaga has publicly opened up about her struggle with bulimia and urged young women to cultivate healthy body image. She has even admitted to being bulimic in high school. Why would she even joke about such a serious topic?
In response to the tweet, the National Eating Disorder Association staff Twitter account wrote:
“Huh? This is the same person who recently implored girls to stop dieting?”
What do you think about the tweet? Do you see any humor in it? Weight is a huge issue and should not be joked about by someone with such a large audience and an even greater amount of influence. Weigh in and let us know.