- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Melissa Gilbert Suffered Concussion on DWTS
Melissa Gilbert and her dance partner, Maks performed a Paso Doble and seemed to be fine following the dance.
At the end of the night when the whole cast came out, host Tom Bergeron announced Gilbert had gone to the hospital to get checked out, although the nature of her injury was not revealed.
It turned out that Gilbert suffered a concussion and whiplash. Gilbert tweeted to her fans saying,
“I’m alright. Mild concussion and whiplash. Very soon I will be safely home resting and being taken care of.”
Dancing With the Stars seems to be more like a risky sporting event with injuries becoming second nature. Fellow contestant, Maria Menounos is dancing with a fractured foot.
Check out all of the performances here!!