- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
- Forcing the Men on The Bachelorette to Box Causes Outrage from Viewers
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis are Really Twins
- Giveaway: $100 GiftCard in Honor of The President’s Shadow by Brad Meltzer
- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
Melissa Gilbert Suffered Concussion on DWTS
Melissa Gilbert and her dance partner, Maks performed a Paso Doble and seemed to be fine following the dance.
At the end of the night when the whole cast came out, host Tom Bergeron announced Gilbert had gone to the hospital to get checked out, although the nature of her injury was not revealed.
It turned out that Gilbert suffered a concussion and whiplash. Gilbert tweeted to her fans saying,
“I’m alright. Mild concussion and whiplash. Very soon I will be safely home resting and being taken care of.”
Dancing With the Stars seems to be more like a risky sporting event with injuries becoming second nature. Fellow contestant, Maria Menounos is dancing with a fractured foot.
Check out all of the performances here!!