- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Melissa Gilbert Suffered Concussion on DWTS
Melissa Gilbert and her dance partner, Maks performed a Paso Doble and seemed to be fine following the dance.
At the end of the night when the whole cast came out, host Tom Bergeron announced Gilbert had gone to the hospital to get checked out, although the nature of her injury was not revealed.
It turned out that Gilbert suffered a concussion and whiplash. Gilbert tweeted to her fans saying,
“I’m alright. Mild concussion and whiplash. Very soon I will be safely home resting and being taken care of.”
Dancing With the Stars seems to be more like a risky sporting event with injuries becoming second nature. Fellow contestant, Maria Menounos is dancing with a fractured foot.
Check out all of the performances here!!