- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Melissa Gilbert Suffered Concussion on DWTS
Melissa Gilbert and her dance partner, Maks performed a Paso Doble and seemed to be fine following the dance.
At the end of the night when the whole cast came out, host Tom Bergeron announced Gilbert had gone to the hospital to get checked out, although the nature of her injury was not revealed.
It turned out that Gilbert suffered a concussion and whiplash. Gilbert tweeted to her fans saying,
“I’m alright. Mild concussion and whiplash. Very soon I will be safely home resting and being taken care of.”
Dancing With the Stars seems to be more like a risky sporting event with injuries becoming second nature. Fellow contestant, Maria Menounos is dancing with a fractured foot.
Check out all of the performances here!!