- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Oreo Breastfeeding Ad Creates Controversy
An ad for Oreo cookies showing a baby breastfeeding from his mother with the tagline, ‘Milk’s favorite cookie’ has shown up on the web.
The ad, released in South Korea, is causing a great deal of controversy. The Huffington Post is reporting that Kraft foods has stated the baby holding the Oreo cookie while preparing to breastfeed should not have gone public.
Breastfeeding photos are controversial, with Facebook recently removing a photo of a mother breastfeeding due to it’s “sexual explicitness”. A child breastfeeding with an Oreo cookie in his hand is beyond controversial.
People who have seen the photo are sounding off on twitter with most of the comments being negative.
Seeing a baby breastfeeding definitely does not make me want to purchase an Oreo. This has nothing to do with my personal feelings about breastfeeding. The ad may not be deemed as appropriate but it is definitely getting everyone talking – though not necessarily about the Oreo.
Leave a comment and let us know what you think?