- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Oreo Breastfeeding Ad Creates Controversy
An ad for Oreo cookies showing a baby breastfeeding from his mother with the tagline, ‘Milk’s favorite cookie’ has shown up on the web.
The ad, released in South Korea, is causing a great deal of controversy. The Huffington Post is reporting that Kraft foods has stated the baby holding the Oreo cookie while preparing to breastfeed should not have gone public.
Breastfeeding photos are controversial, with Facebook recently removing a photo of a mother breastfeeding due to it’s “sexual explicitness”. A child breastfeeding with an Oreo cookie in his hand is beyond controversial.
People who have seen the photo are sounding off on twitter with most of the comments being negative.
Seeing a baby breastfeeding definitely does not make me want to purchase an Oreo. This has nothing to do with my personal feelings about breastfeeding. The ad may not be deemed as appropriate but it is definitely getting everyone talking – though not necessarily about the Oreo.
Leave a comment and let us know what you think?