- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Peter Facinelli Speaks Out About Jennie Garth Divorce Saying, ‘I Love Her’
Twilight actor, Peter Facinelli was the co-host on Live! With Kelly when the topic of his recent divorce from Jennie Garth came up.
“It’s very painful to break up with somebody especially after you’ve been together for 17 years and you have kids and it’s even more painful when it’s played out in the media. I’ve tried to stay really quiet about it for the sake of my kids. Jen and I are doing really well and she will always be in my life. I love her and we’re just going to have a different relationship. We’re very dedicated to being great parents.”
Facinelli joked with Kelly that he blames ladies night out (he attended with Kelly and the show) saying, he attended ladies night out, woke up two weeks later in Mexico and got a divorce.
Facinelli filed for divorce on March 28 after 11 years of marriage. The couple have three children together.
What do you think about Peter’s statement?