- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
Peter Facinelli Speaks Out About Jennie Garth Divorce Saying, ‘I Love Her’
Twilight actor, Peter Facinelli was the co-host on Live! With Kelly when the topic of his recent divorce from Jennie Garth came up.
“It’s very painful to break up with somebody especially after you’ve been together for 17 years and you have kids and it’s even more painful when it’s played out in the media. I’ve tried to stay really quiet about it for the sake of my kids. Jen and I are doing really well and she will always be in my life. I love her and we’re just going to have a different relationship. We’re very dedicated to being great parents.”
Facinelli joked with Kelly that he blames ladies night out (he attended with Kelly and the show) saying, he attended ladies night out, woke up two weeks later in Mexico and got a divorce.
Facinelli filed for divorce on March 28 after 11 years of marriage. The couple have three children together.
What do you think about Peter’s statement?