- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Peter Facinelli Speaks Out About Jennie Garth Divorce Saying, ‘I Love Her’
Twilight actor, Peter Facinelli was the co-host on Live! With Kelly when the topic of his recent divorce from Jennie Garth came up.
“It’s very painful to break up with somebody especially after you’ve been together for 17 years and you have kids and it’s even more painful when it’s played out in the media. I’ve tried to stay really quiet about it for the sake of my kids. Jen and I are doing really well and she will always be in my life. I love her and we’re just going to have a different relationship. We’re very dedicated to being great parents.”
Facinelli joked with Kelly that he blames ladies night out (he attended with Kelly and the show) saying, he attended ladies night out, woke up two weeks later in Mexico and got a divorce.
Facinelli filed for divorce on March 28 after 11 years of marriage. The couple have three children together.
What do you think about Peter’s statement?