- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Peter Facinelli Speaks Out About Jennie Garth Divorce Saying, ‘I Love Her’
Twilight actor, Peter Facinelli was the co-host on Live! With Kelly when the topic of his recent divorce from Jennie Garth came up.
“It’s very painful to break up with somebody especially after you’ve been together for 17 years and you have kids and it’s even more painful when it’s played out in the media. I’ve tried to stay really quiet about it for the sake of my kids. Jen and I are doing really well and she will always be in my life. I love her and we’re just going to have a different relationship. We’re very dedicated to being great parents.”
Facinelli joked with Kelly that he blames ladies night out (he attended with Kelly and the show) saying, he attended ladies night out, woke up two weeks later in Mexico and got a divorce.
Facinelli filed for divorce on March 28 after 11 years of marriage. The couple have three children together.
What do you think about Peter’s statement?