- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Peter Facinelli Speaks Out About Jennie Garth Divorce Saying, ‘I Love Her’
Twilight actor, Peter Facinelli was the co-host on Live! With Kelly when the topic of his recent divorce from Jennie Garth came up.
“It’s very painful to break up with somebody especially after you’ve been together for 17 years and you have kids and it’s even more painful when it’s played out in the media. I’ve tried to stay really quiet about it for the sake of my kids. Jen and I are doing really well and she will always be in my life. I love her and we’re just going to have a different relationship. We’re very dedicated to being great parents.”
Facinelli joked with Kelly that he blames ladies night out (he attended with Kelly and the show) saying, he attended ladies night out, woke up two weeks later in Mexico and got a divorce.
Facinelli filed for divorce on March 28 after 11 years of marriage. The couple have three children together.
What do you think about Peter’s statement?