- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
Private Practice Preview 4/24/12 – Season 5 Ep 19 – It Was Inevitable
By Shari on April 17, 2012
After a very emotional return on a new night, we saw Erica pass away on Private Practice and Addison finally gets a baby, next week’s episode can’t come too soon.
On April 24th, in the episode titled, “And Then There Was One” – Pete and Violet enter marriage counseling to help patch up their relationship; Amelia shuts down emotionally and avoids her peers upon hearing some devastating news; Addison adjusts to the new man in her life, and Charlotte and Cooper struggle with Mason when he refuses to speak to them. Meanwhile, Violet becomes suspicious of the sister of one of her patients.
We will be live blogging – so be sure to come back next week at 10pm eastern time.