- Lindsay Lohan Is Free!
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Private Practice Preview 4/24/12 – Season 5 Ep 19 – It Was Inevitable
By Shari on April 17, 2012
After a very emotional return on a new night, we saw Erica pass away on Private Practice and Addison finally gets a baby, next week’s episode can’t come too soon.
On April 24th, in the episode titled, “And Then There Was One” – Pete and Violet enter marriage counseling to help patch up their relationship; Amelia shuts down emotionally and avoids her peers upon hearing some devastating news; Addison adjusts to the new man in her life, and Charlotte and Cooper struggle with Mason when he refuses to speak to them. Meanwhile, Violet becomes suspicious of the sister of one of her patients.
We will be live blogging – so be sure to come back next week at 10pm eastern time.