- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Private Practice Preview 4/24/12 – Season 5 Ep 19 – It Was Inevitable
By Shari on April 17, 2012
After a very emotional return on a new night, we saw Erica pass away on Private Practice and Addison finally gets a baby, next week’s episode can’t come too soon.
On April 24th, in the episode titled, “And Then There Was One” – Pete and Violet enter marriage counseling to help patch up their relationship; Amelia shuts down emotionally and avoids her peers upon hearing some devastating news; Addison adjusts to the new man in her life, and Charlotte and Cooper struggle with Mason when he refuses to speak to them. Meanwhile, Violet becomes suspicious of the sister of one of her patients.
We will be live blogging – so be sure to come back next week at 10pm eastern time.