- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively Moving In Together
It looks like things are heating up between Ryan Reynolds and girlfriend of six months, Blake Lively.
The pair, who have been nearly inseparable since they began dating this past winter, are rumored to be buying a house in Connecticut. While Blake needs to remain close to New York City to continue filming her hit show Gossip Girl, the two are looking for a life that’s a little less hectic, and it looks like Connecticut is just the place to do it!
Apparently the couple were spotted checking out home decor while passing through the town of New Canaan, Connecticut and it seems that it got them thinking about living together permanently.
Currently, Ryan spends a lot of time visiting Blake in New York City while she films, and the two are basically living together anyway. A source confirms that when Ryan stays with Blake at her apartment it “feels like home.”