- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Vanessa Lachey ‘Takes a Load Off’ and Talks Baby, Laundry and More
Vanessa Lachey was in New York yesterday (April 18th) to promote Procter & Gamble’s “Take a Load Off” campaign for Tide.
Lachey, pregnant and beautiful, posed for photos and even folded a t-shirt before talking to a small group of bloggers about the benefits of washing in cold water, her pregnancy and much more!!
In honor of Earth Day, you can Take A Load Off the energy grid, your wallet, and the environment by making one simple change – washing your clothes in cold water. Did you know that when doing laundry, heating water can account for up to 80 percent of the energy used per wash load in the U.S.? It’s an easy change to make with Tide Coldwater, which is specially formulated to get clothes clean in cold water.
If an average household switched to cold water washing for one year, not only would a consumer save an average of $63 (and over $100 if you live in NY) it would also save enough energy to:
Watch TV for 1,363 hours
Charge an iPhone 4S 30,861 times
Power an average new refrigerator for nearly 4 months
We also had the opportunity to ask Vanessa about her pregnancy and while she hasn’t found out the sex of her baby just yet, she plans on surprising guests at her baby shower. She isn’t sure if it will be pink or blue filling in the cupcakes but her sister-in-law is thinking up some fun ideas.
“I’m posting on behalf of SheSpeaks/Tide and received VIP perks for attending this event.”