- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
Vanessa Lachey ‘Takes a Load Off’ and Talks Baby, Laundry and More
Vanessa Lachey was in New York yesterday (April 18th) to promote Procter & Gamble’s “Take a Load Off” campaign for Tide.
Lachey, pregnant and beautiful, posed for photos and even folded a t-shirt before talking to a small group of bloggers about the benefits of washing in cold water, her pregnancy and much more!!
In honor of Earth Day, you can Take A Load Off the energy grid, your wallet, and the environment by making one simple change – washing your clothes in cold water. Did you know that when doing laundry, heating water can account for up to 80 percent of the energy used per wash load in the U.S.? It’s an easy change to make with Tide Coldwater, which is specially formulated to get clothes clean in cold water.
If an average household switched to cold water washing for one year, not only would a consumer save an average of $63 (and over $100 if you live in NY) it would also save enough energy to:
Watch TV for 1,363 hours
Charge an iPhone 4S 30,861 times
Power an average new refrigerator for nearly 4 months
We also had the opportunity to ask Vanessa about her pregnancy and while she hasn’t found out the sex of her baby just yet, she plans on surprising guests at her baby shower. She isn’t sure if it will be pink or blue filling in the cupcakes but her sister-in-law is thinking up some fun ideas.
“I’m posting on behalf of SheSpeaks/Tide and received VIP perks for attending this event.”