- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Vanessa Lachey ‘Takes a Load Off’ and Talks Baby, Laundry and More
Vanessa Lachey was in New York yesterday (April 18th) to promote Procter & Gamble’s “Take a Load Off” campaign for Tide.
Lachey, pregnant and beautiful, posed for photos and even folded a t-shirt before talking to a small group of bloggers about the benefits of washing in cold water, her pregnancy and much more!!
In honor of Earth Day, you can Take A Load Off the energy grid, your wallet, and the environment by making one simple change – washing your clothes in cold water. Did you know that when doing laundry, heating water can account for up to 80 percent of the energy used per wash load in the U.S.? It’s an easy change to make with Tide Coldwater, which is specially formulated to get clothes clean in cold water.
If an average household switched to cold water washing for one year, not only would a consumer save an average of $63 (and over $100 if you live in NY) it would also save enough energy to:
Watch TV for 1,363 hours
Charge an iPhone 4S 30,861 times
Power an average new refrigerator for nearly 4 months
We also had the opportunity to ask Vanessa about her pregnancy and while she hasn’t found out the sex of her baby just yet, she plans on surprising guests at her baby shower. She isn’t sure if it will be pink or blue filling in the cupcakes but her sister-in-law is thinking up some fun ideas.
“I’m posting on behalf of SheSpeaks/Tide and received VIP perks for attending this event.”