- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
- Royal Baby Watch: What’s In Princess Charlotte’s Name?
- The 2015 Met Gala Celebrity Guest List
- Watch P. Diddy and Girlfriend Have Sex for His Perfume Ad – Tacky? or Art?
- The Royal Princess Has a Name – Princess Charlotte
- 50 Shades of Grey Released With an Alternate Ending – Released May 8, 2015
- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
Whitney Houston Coroner Details Released
Whitney Houston died a tragic death almost two months ago. With the cause of death listed as ‘accidental drowning’ the final coroner’s report was released with the details of what was found.
The autopsy has confirmed that the cause of death was accidental “due to, or as a consequence of” the effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use.” Toxicology tests showed multiple drugs and medications in her system including, cocaine, Benadril, the muscle relaxer Flexeril, marijuana and Xanax.
According to the official documents there was “a small spoon with a white crystal like substance in it and a rolled up piece of white paper” found in the room.
Upon completion of the report, Kristy McCracken of the Beverly Hills Police Department concluded that Houston “possibly overdosed on a narcotic substance, prescription medications, over the counter medications and alcohol.”