- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Whitney Houston Coroner Details Released
Whitney Houston died a tragic death almost two months ago. With the cause of death listed as ‘accidental drowning’ the final coroner’s report was released with the details of what was found.
The autopsy has confirmed that the cause of death was accidental “due to, or as a consequence of” the effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use.” Toxicology tests showed multiple drugs and medications in her system including, cocaine, Benadril, the muscle relaxer Flexeril, marijuana and Xanax.
According to the official documents there was “a small spoon with a white crystal like substance in it and a rolled up piece of white paper” found in the room.
Upon completion of the report, Kristy McCracken of the Beverly Hills Police Department concluded that Houston “possibly overdosed on a narcotic substance, prescription medications, over the counter medications and alcohol.”