- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Whitney Houston Coroner Details Released
Whitney Houston died a tragic death almost two months ago. With the cause of death listed as ‘accidental drowning’ the final coroner’s report was released with the details of what was found.
The autopsy has confirmed that the cause of death was accidental “due to, or as a consequence of” the effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use.” Toxicology tests showed multiple drugs and medications in her system including, cocaine, Benadril, the muscle relaxer Flexeril, marijuana and Xanax.
According to the official documents there was “a small spoon with a white crystal like substance in it and a rolled up piece of white paper” found in the room.
Upon completion of the report, Kristy McCracken of the Beverly Hills Police Department concluded that Houston “possibly overdosed on a narcotic substance, prescription medications, over the counter medications and alcohol.”