- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Whitney Houston Coroner Details Released
Whitney Houston died a tragic death almost two months ago. With the cause of death listed as ‘accidental drowning’ the final coroner’s report was released with the details of what was found.
The autopsy has confirmed that the cause of death was accidental “due to, or as a consequence of” the effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use.” Toxicology tests showed multiple drugs and medications in her system including, cocaine, Benadril, the muscle relaxer Flexeril, marijuana and Xanax.
According to the official documents there was “a small spoon with a white crystal like substance in it and a rolled up piece of white paper” found in the room.
Upon completion of the report, Kristy McCracken of the Beverly Hills Police Department concluded that Houston “possibly overdosed on a narcotic substance, prescription medications, over the counter medications and alcohol.”