- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Whitney Houston Coroner Details Released
Whitney Houston died a tragic death almost two months ago. With the cause of death listed as ‘accidental drowning’ the final coroner’s report was released with the details of what was found.
The autopsy has confirmed that the cause of death was accidental “due to, or as a consequence of” the effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use.” Toxicology tests showed multiple drugs and medications in her system including, cocaine, Benadril, the muscle relaxer Flexeril, marijuana and Xanax.
According to the official documents there was “a small spoon with a white crystal like substance in it and a rolled up piece of white paper” found in the room.
Upon completion of the report, Kristy McCracken of the Beverly Hills Police Department concluded that Houston “possibly overdosed on a narcotic substance, prescription medications, over the counter medications and alcohol.”