- Royal Baby Watch: Royal Delivery and Special Guests
- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
Whitney Houston’s Mom Opens up about her Daughter’s Death
Whitney Houston‘s mom, Cissy Houston, has broken her silence about her daughter’s death.
She was interviewed in a taped TV chat with a NJ news crew at the church where Houston’s funeral was held. In the interview she admits that she has a long way to go before she can get on with her life after losing her daughter. She said: ‘I have my moments. I’m not there yet… If I could bring her back I would, but that’s not possible.”
She continued to explain that her children are her entire life and that Houston as her only daughter was very special to her. She also said that she knows she did the best she could with her child. Despite the drug and alcohol speculation surrounding Houston’s final days, Cissy refuses to let anything negative tarnish the pride she has for her daughter.
She added: ‘I’m very proud of my daughter. She accomplished a whole lot in the short time that she had here… She was a very wonderful person.’