- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Whitney Houston’s Mom Opens up about her Daughter’s Death
Whitney Houston‘s mom, Cissy Houston, has broken her silence about her daughter’s death.
She was interviewed in a taped TV chat with a NJ news crew at the church where Houston’s funeral was held. In the interview she admits that she has a long way to go before she can get on with her life after losing her daughter. She said: ‘I have my moments. I’m not there yet… If I could bring her back I would, but that’s not possible.”
She continued to explain that her children are her entire life and that Houston as her only daughter was very special to her. She also said that she knows she did the best she could with her child. Despite the drug and alcohol speculation surrounding Houston’s final days, Cissy refuses to let anything negative tarnish the pride she has for her daughter.
She added: ‘I’m very proud of my daughter. She accomplished a whole lot in the short time that she had here… She was a very wonderful person.’