- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
Whitney Houston’s Mom Opens up about her Daughter’s Death
Whitney Houston‘s mom, Cissy Houston, has broken her silence about her daughter’s death.
She was interviewed in a taped TV chat with a NJ news crew at the church where Houston’s funeral was held. In the interview she admits that she has a long way to go before she can get on with her life after losing her daughter. She said: ‘I have my moments. I’m not there yet… If I could bring her back I would, but that’s not possible.”
She continued to explain that her children are her entire life and that Houston as her only daughter was very special to her. She also said that she knows she did the best she could with her child. Despite the drug and alcohol speculation surrounding Houston’s final days, Cissy refuses to let anything negative tarnish the pride she has for her daughter.
She added: ‘I’m very proud of my daughter. She accomplished a whole lot in the short time that she had here… She was a very wonderful person.’