- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Whitney Houston’s Mom Opens up about her Daughter’s Death
Whitney Houston‘s mom, Cissy Houston, has broken her silence about her daughter’s death.
She was interviewed in a taped TV chat with a NJ news crew at the church where Houston’s funeral was held. In the interview she admits that she has a long way to go before she can get on with her life after losing her daughter. She said: ‘I have my moments. I’m not there yet… If I could bring her back I would, but that’s not possible.”
She continued to explain that her children are her entire life and that Houston as her only daughter was very special to her. She also said that she knows she did the best she could with her child. Despite the drug and alcohol speculation surrounding Houston’s final days, Cissy refuses to let anything negative tarnish the pride she has for her daughter.
She added: ‘I’m very proud of my daughter. She accomplished a whole lot in the short time that she had here… She was a very wonderful person.’