- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Amazing Race Recap 5/6/12 – “It’s a Great Place to Become Millionaires”
By Matthew Nicholson
After 6 eliminated teams, 10 episodes in the 11th leg, the teams fly to Hiroshima, Japan. Every second counts. Rachel and Dave have taken first place in six legs of the race, but will the make a misstep in the final hour? My money is on Brenden and Rachael. They thrive in the face of elimination. The Big Brother veterans have a tried and true formula for success in reality television competitions. Vanessa’s hatred of Rachael and propel her and Ralph to the top slot, but her ankle is still troubling her in the last leg of the race. Art and JJ have remained consistent competition in this race. Have they been conserving their energy to charge ahead in the final stretch? We’ll see.