- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
Amazing Race Recap 5/6/12 – “It’s a Great Place to Become Millionaires”
By Matthew Nicholson
After 6 eliminated teams, 10 episodes in the 11th leg, the teams fly to Hiroshima, Japan. Every second counts. Rachel and Dave have taken first place in six legs of the race, but will the make a misstep in the final hour? My money is on Brenden and Rachael. They thrive in the face of elimination. The Big Brother veterans have a tried and true formula for success in reality television competitions. Vanessa’s hatred of Rachael and propel her and Ralph to the top slot, but her ankle is still troubling her in the last leg of the race. Art and JJ have remained consistent competition in this race. Have they been conserving their energy to charge ahead in the final stretch? We’ll see.