American Idol Results Show 5/3/12 – Final Four

American Idol is down to the top five but after tonight’s elimination it will be down to the Final Four.

Last night it was a battle of classic 60’s songs in the first performance and a British invasion in the second. If you missed any of last night’s performances you can see them all HERE!

I usually agree with the judges opinion but this season I seem to be way off. My favorite is Hollie Cavanagh and the judges like her but don’t praise her the way they praise Skylar Laine. As for Phillip Phillips – he is starting to sound the same no matter what song he sings. Of course – they’re not paying me multi-millions of dollars for my opinion but I am curious – what do you think? Who is your favorite?

Joshua Ledet is brought to the stage where he is announced as safe!!

Cold Play is in the house performing Paradise.

More eliminations – Holly and Phillip are called to the stage.  Holly is referred to as the dark horse – will she be able to get through another week?  Jimmy didn’t think based on Phillip’s performances alone that he should get through another week.

Holly is in the bottom two tonight.  Phillip is safe.  In my opinion, this is completely wrong.

Next we have a performance by Carrie Underwood, a former American Idol winner.

Skylar and Jessica are the next two who are up for elimination.  Jimmy thinks that the stylist is ruining Jessica and that she is dressing her too old for her young age of 16.  The heels are very high and the dresses are too tight.  Skylar is announced as in the bottom two.

Skylar and Hollie are in the bottom two.  Who do you think will be sent home?

Skylar Laine has been sent home.  Do you agree?

8 Responses to American Idol Results Show 5/3/12 – Final Four

1. George Conquest says:

I believe that Phillip is way p0ast due for going home.

2. Shari says:

Holly will probably go home but I still like her more than Joshua and Phillip. #justsayin

3. Jenny says:

This is rigged. Bring back Colton. The judges wasted their save on Jessica. Skylar was good country. J lo is annoying. Bring back. She wasted the save too early!

4. Leanne Hoadley says:

My favorite is Philip. He is unique. With all do respect, I disagree with you about him starting to sound the same. Now don’t get me wrong, I like Hollie . However, she is inconsistent. Also, she does not have that extra something. I will say though, that when she sang Keep Bleeding of Love, I was impressed. I was not a fan of Skylar .

5. Jeff says:

Look, every singer, every band has the same sound. Cold Play just sounded the same, different song, but same sound. Same with Carrie Underwood, Steven Tyler, etc. Every singer sounds the same for their sound. So Philip Philips I believe will be in the final two. Holly goes home next week.

6. MELODY says:

GOOD LUCK HOLLIE CAVANAUGH :)

7. MELODY says:

GOOD LUCK HOLLIE CAVANAUGH :)

8. MELODY says:

HOLLIE IS THE BEST…FROM THE FIRST WEEK.!.THEY R NOW SAYING SHE IS IMPROVING..NO ! THEY ARE JUST LISTENING TO HER FOR THE FIRST TIME ! I AM A MUSICIAN & I RECOGNIZE REAL TALENT. WE VOTE THE FULL 2 HOURS FOR HOLLIE EVERY WEEK ~THEY ARE SO OBSESSED BY JESSICA THAT IT IS REVOLTING.!.SHE IS AVERAGE..IF THEY SAY THAT SHE OR JOSHUA ARE THE BEST SINGERS IN THE WORLD ONE MORE TIME I WILL HURL ( YOU KNOW WHO U R RANDY & J-LO) WHAT WE NEED IS ACTUAL JUDGES WHO KNOW MUSIC ENOUGH TO JUDGE MUSIC NOT CONTESTANTS WHO SING WHAT THEY( THE JUDGES) LIKE !PHILLIP SINGS EVERYTHING THE SAME BUT LAST NIGHT HE SANG THE MELODY & HIS VOICE WAS NICE. SAME WITH JOSHUA WHOSE SCREECHING MAKES ME REACH FOR THE MUTING BUTTON HOWEVER LAST NIGHT HE SANG THE MELODY ON ONE SONG & HIS VOICE WAS NICE PHILIP CLINGS TO NOT WANTING TO CHANGE & STAY AS HIMSELF BUT THEN HE NEEDS TO BOW OUT.SKYLAR IS A GOOD MUSICIAN , ENTERTAINER, & HAS A GREAT VOICE ALTHOUGH I PREFER HER MORE MELLOW BALLADS.