- Married at First Sight Recap 5/5/15 – Ep 8 ‘Adjusting to Married Life’
- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Blake Lively Top the List of 50 Most Powerful Moms
- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
American Idol Results Show 5/3/12 – Final Four
American Idol is down to the top five but after tonight’s elimination it will be down to the Final Four.
Last night it was a battle of classic 60’s songs in the first performance and a British invasion in the second. If you missed any of last night’s performances you can see them all HERE!
I usually agree with the judges opinion but this season I seem to be way off. My favorite is Hollie Cavanagh and the judges like her but don’t praise her the way they praise Skylar Laine. As for Phillip Phillips – he is starting to sound the same no matter what song he sings. Of course – they’re not paying me multi-millions of dollars for my opinion but I am curious – what do you think? Who is your favorite?
Joshua Ledet is brought to the stage where he is announced as safe!!
Cold Play is in the house performing Paradise.
More eliminations – Holly and Phillip are called to the stage. Holly is referred to as the dark horse – will she be able to get through another week? Jimmy didn’t think based on Phillip’s performances alone that he should get through another week.
Holly is in the bottom two tonight. Phillip is safe. In my opinion, this is completely wrong.
Next we have a performance by Carrie Underwood, a former American Idol winner.
Skylar and Jessica are the next two who are up for elimination. Jimmy thinks that the stylist is ruining Jessica and that she is dressing her too old for her young age of 16. The heels are very high and the dresses are too tight. Skylar is announced as in the bottom two.
Skylar and Hollie are in the bottom two. Who do you think will be sent home?
Skylar Laine has been sent home. Do you agree?