- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Castle Recap 05/07/12 Season 4 Finale Episode 23 “Always”
This week’s season finale of Castle brings everything full circle for its two leads and makes a good bookend for everything that has happened since last season’s finale. Secrets come out, goodbyes are said, trusts are betrayed, and everything as we have known it for the past four years changes.
The episode begins with Beckett hanging off the side of a building, loosing her grip, and yelling Castle’s name, hoping that he will save her. Then her hands slips.
And we jump to three days before.
Castle is discussing graduation speeches with his daughter Alexis, who is her school’s valedictorian and suffering from writers block when the call comes in.
Soon Castle is strolling next to Beckett looking at their latest crime scene. The two discuss Alexis’s upcoming graduation and Castle’s lonely marathon of movies he plans to watch while Alexis is out with her friends all night celebrating and his mother is in the Hamptons doing whatever it is elderly actress/socialites do there (for more information on that see ABC’s Revenge.) Castle invites Beckett to join him and she happily agrees. Uh oh,