- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Demi Lovato Calls Simon Cowell Grandpa During X Factor Auditions
Yikes. Are Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell off to a rough start on the X Factor? Or is it just some good, old fashion bantering?
According to Celebuzz, Demi Lovato called out her boss, show creator and fellow judge Simon Cowell, for being over the hill during the first round of auditions in Austin, Texas where she and Britney Spears took on their new role as judges.
After Simon decided to play cupid for Lovato and told a contestant that she was “single at the moment,” Lovato responded with a good, old fashioned ‘grandpa’ jab.
Demi seems comfortable with Simon at one point telling the audience he is just “old and impatient.”
It sounds like the X Factor may be interesting to watch without the contestants. Will you be tuning in?