- Lindsay Lohan Is Free!
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Demi Lovato Calls Simon Cowell Grandpa During X Factor Auditions
Yikes. Are Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell off to a rough start on the X Factor? Or is it just some good, old fashion bantering?
According to Celebuzz, Demi Lovato called out her boss, show creator and fellow judge Simon Cowell, for being over the hill during the first round of auditions in Austin, Texas where she and Britney Spears took on their new role as judges.
After Simon decided to play cupid for Lovato and told a contestant that she was “single at the moment,” Lovato responded with a good, old fashioned ‘grandpa’ jab.
Demi seems comfortable with Simon at one point telling the audience he is just “old and impatient.”
It sounds like the X Factor may be interesting to watch without the contestants. Will you be tuning in?