- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
Demi Lovato Calls Simon Cowell Grandpa During X Factor Auditions
Yikes. Are Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell off to a rough start on the X Factor? Or is it just some good, old fashion bantering?
According to Celebuzz, Demi Lovato called out her boss, show creator and fellow judge Simon Cowell, for being over the hill during the first round of auditions in Austin, Texas where she and Britney Spears took on their new role as judges.
After Simon decided to play cupid for Lovato and told a contestant that she was “single at the moment,” Lovato responded with a good, old fashioned ‘grandpa’ jab.
Demi seems comfortable with Simon at one point telling the audience he is just “old and impatient.”
It sounds like the X Factor may be interesting to watch without the contestants. Will you be tuning in?