- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding Recap 5/31/12 Season 2 ‘One Wig Left to Go’
Kim Zolciak – we’ve seen her naked body covered in paint, we’ve seen her squeeze into an ace bandage body wrap in the name of weight loss, but we’ve never seen her without her wig – until tonight.
Before the big reveal of Kim Zolciak without her wig, the episode covered the events of the week leading up to the big day. While Kim is still feeling nervous about getting everything ready in time, she gets right down to business with Kroy and they prepare security for the wedding. They explain that guests must show picture ID and ask that the guards are armed and ready with security dogs.
While the extensive security seems outrageous at first, we learn that their efforts might be necessary when the homeowner’s husband shows up in the front yard threatening to search the house the day before the wedding. Since Kim and Kroy are only renters of their lavish house, the homeowner who leases it is requesting that they pay thousands of dollars for extra decorations. Kim is less concerned with the money and much more concerned with her big day being ruined, so she hands the issue over to her attorney and hopes for the best.