- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding Recap 5/31/12 Season 2 ‘One Wig Left to Go’
Kim Zolciak – we’ve seen her naked body covered in paint, we’ve seen her squeeze into an ace bandage body wrap in the name of weight loss, but we’ve never seen her without her wig – until tonight.
Before the big reveal of Kim Zolciak without her wig, the episode covered the events of the week leading up to the big day. While Kim is still feeling nervous about getting everything ready in time, she gets right down to business with Kroy and they prepare security for the wedding. They explain that guests must show picture ID and ask that the guards are armed and ready with security dogs.
While the extensive security seems outrageous at first, we learn that their efforts might be necessary when the homeowner’s husband shows up in the front yard threatening to search the house the day before the wedding. Since Kim and Kroy are only renters of their lavish house, the homeowner who leases it is requesting that they pay thousands of dollars for extra decorations. Kim is less concerned with the money and much more concerned with her big day being ruined, so she hands the issue over to her attorney and hopes for the best.