- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding Recap 5/31/12 Season 2 ‘One Wig Left to Go’
Kim Zolciak – we’ve seen her naked body covered in paint, we’ve seen her squeeze into an ace bandage body wrap in the name of weight loss, but we’ve never seen her without her wig – until tonight.
Before the big reveal of Kim Zolciak without her wig, the episode covered the events of the week leading up to the big day. While Kim is still feeling nervous about getting everything ready in time, she gets right down to business with Kroy and they prepare security for the wedding. They explain that guests must show picture ID and ask that the guards are armed and ready with security dogs.
While the extensive security seems outrageous at first, we learn that their efforts might be necessary when the homeowner’s husband shows up in the front yard threatening to search the house the day before the wedding. Since Kim and Kroy are only renters of their lavish house, the homeowner who leases it is requesting that they pay thousands of dollars for extra decorations. Kim is less concerned with the money and much more concerned with her big day being ruined, so she hands the issue over to her attorney and hopes for the best.