- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Glee Recap 5/8/12 – ‘Prom-asaurus’ Season 3 Ep 19
Rachel is still in mourning after last week’s royal blunder (choking during her NYADA audition). Convinced she’ll never “walk the red carpet at the Tony’s or Golden Globes,” she instead focuses on the two positives in her life – Finn and her prom dress.
Despite her acceptance to Purdue (the chicken factory; not the university) Principal Figgins admonishes Brittany for her “do nothing presidency” and warns her that the only way to rehabilitate her image is to coordinate a mind-blowing, memorable prom.
The ditzy blonde meets with a trio of prom committee members who have no choice but to support their president’s dinosaur theme, as she explains: “The Bible told me that dinosaurs and cavemen lived side-by-side for millions of years in peace and I think that is something we should totally celebrate.”
Sue with her very frustrated sidekick Becky,
Glee continues on Page 2!!