- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
Jessica Simpson Has Baby Girl ‘Maxwell Drew’
Jessica Simpson has given birth to a baby girl, Maxwell Drew Johnson, in L.A. this morning (May 1st) weighing in at 9lbs 13 ounces.
The baby’s middle name is from her maternal grandmother, Tina Simpson, whose maiden name is Drew.
Simpson and the baby’s father, Eric Johnson, got engaged in November 2010 after dating for a brief six months. The couple planned on holding off on marching down the aisle until the baby’s arrival.
Simpson was previously married to Nick Lachey from 2002 until their separation in 2005. Following her divorce from Lachey, the actress dated Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo from 2007 to 2009.
Congratulations to Jessica and Eric on the birth of their daughter!!