- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Jessica Simpson Has Baby Girl ‘Maxwell Drew’
Jessica Simpson has given birth to a baby girl, Maxwell Drew Johnson, in L.A. this morning (May 1st) weighing in at 9lbs 13 ounces.
The baby’s middle name is from her maternal grandmother, Tina Simpson, whose maiden name is Drew.
Simpson and the baby’s father, Eric Johnson, got engaged in November 2010 after dating for a brief six months. The couple planned on holding off on marching down the aisle until the baby’s arrival.
Simpson was previously married to Nick Lachey from 2002 until their separation in 2005. Following her divorce from Lachey, the actress dated Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo from 2007 to 2009.
Congratulations to Jessica and Eric on the birth of their daughter!!