- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Jessica Simpson Has Baby Girl ‘Maxwell Drew’
Jessica Simpson has given birth to a baby girl, Maxwell Drew Johnson, in L.A. this morning (May 1st) weighing in at 9lbs 13 ounces.
The baby’s middle name is from her maternal grandmother, Tina Simpson, whose maiden name is Drew.
Simpson and the baby’s father, Eric Johnson, got engaged in November 2010 after dating for a brief six months. The couple planned on holding off on marching down the aisle until the baby’s arrival.
Simpson was previously married to Nick Lachey from 2002 until their separation in 2005. Following her divorce from Lachey, the actress dated Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo from 2007 to 2009.
Congratulations to Jessica and Eric on the birth of their daughter!!