- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Jessica Simpson Has Baby Girl ‘Maxwell Drew’
Jessica Simpson has given birth to a baby girl, Maxwell Drew Johnson, in L.A. this morning (May 1st) weighing in at 9lbs 13 ounces.
The baby’s middle name is from her maternal grandmother, Tina Simpson, whose maiden name is Drew.
Simpson and the baby’s father, Eric Johnson, got engaged in November 2010 after dating for a brief six months. The couple planned on holding off on marching down the aisle until the baby’s arrival.
Simpson was previously married to Nick Lachey from 2002 until their separation in 2005. Following her divorce from Lachey, the actress dated Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo from 2007 to 2009.
Congratulations to Jessica and Eric on the birth of their daughter!!