- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Jessica Simpson Has Baby Girl ‘Maxwell Drew’
Jessica Simpson has given birth to a baby girl, Maxwell Drew Johnson, in L.A. this morning (May 1st) weighing in at 9lbs 13 ounces.
The baby’s middle name is from her maternal grandmother, Tina Simpson, whose maiden name is Drew.
Simpson and the baby’s father, Eric Johnson, got engaged in November 2010 after dating for a brief six months. The couple planned on holding off on marching down the aisle until the baby’s arrival.
Simpson was previously married to Nick Lachey from 2002 until their separation in 2005. Following her divorce from Lachey, the actress dated Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo from 2007 to 2009.
Congratulations to Jessica and Eric on the birth of their daughter!!