- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Jimmy Fallon Debuts ‘Blow Your Pants Off’ Cover Art
Jimmy Fallon will be releasing his second album, Blow Your Pants Off, this summer.
Fallon just premiered the cover for his new album on his late night show Thursday (May 3). The cover has Fallon seductively lying on a bed with a glass of wine in hand and a fire blazing in the fireplace behind him. He’s wearing a jacket, shirt, tie, and nothing else.
As Fallon held up a copy of his forthcoming album, he said:
“I don’t even remember taking this photo at all. It’s just a guy relaxing at home. He has a nice glass of wine. … Started listening to the album and his pants blew off. …I don’t know if this is my butt or a stunt butt. It’s like the Mona Lisa of album covers.”
The album will feature original material as well as popular content from Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. It also features guest appearances by Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen, and Paul McCartney.
Blow Your Pants Off will be released June 12.
Written by Michelle Wincott