- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
John Travolta Video Tribute to Wife Kelly Preston Watch Here
John Travolta has been accused of many wrong doings this week, but I am sure he scored some points with his wife Kelly Preston this Mother’s Day.
Travolta created a sentimental video, set to Barbara Streisand’s “That Face,” featureing a slideshow of family photos of Travolta, Preston, daughter Ella Bleu, baby Benjamin and son Jett, who died tragically in 2009.
Preston posted the moving gift on her website, writing,
“My husband, Johnny, made his directorial debut creating a special Mother’s Day video for me. I was so moved and love it so much that I wanted to share it with all of you.”
What do you think about the video. It came out at the same time as the allegations of Travolta’s sexually assaulting several men did. Coincidence or a pr move??
You can watch the Video on Page 2, enjoy!!