- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
John Travolta Video Tribute to Wife Kelly Preston Watch Here
John Travolta has been accused of many wrong doings this week, but I am sure he scored some points with his wife Kelly Preston this Mother’s Day.
Travolta created a sentimental video, set to Barbara Streisand’s “That Face,” featureing a slideshow of family photos of Travolta, Preston, daughter Ella Bleu, baby Benjamin and son Jett, who died tragically in 2009.
Preston posted the moving gift on her website, writing,
“My husband, Johnny, made his directorial debut creating a special Mother’s Day video for me. I was so moved and love it so much that I wanted to share it with all of you.”
What do you think about the video. It came out at the same time as the allegations of Travolta’s sexually assaulting several men did. Coincidence or a pr move??
You can watch the Video on Page 2, enjoy!!
Pages: 1 2