- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Hello @JustDemi Goodbye @MrsKutcher
It looks like Demi Moore is finally letting go of her ex-husband, Ashton Kutcher, beginning with her twitter handle, @MrsKutcher.
The former Mrs. Kutcher is still on twitter, only under a new handle, @JustDemi.
Moore and Kutcher announced the end of their marriage in November, leading many people to wonder when she would change her Twitter handle. In December, she tweeted that changing her Twitter name wasn’t “a top priority now.”
After a stint in rehab, the actress reached out to her 5 million ++ followers for suggestions for a new handle.
“So hard finding a name that was fun somewhat playful and available. So for now it will be @justdemi It could grow on me!”
What do you think of the new twitter handle?