- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Hello @JustDemi Goodbye @MrsKutcher
It looks like Demi Moore is finally letting go of her ex-husband, Ashton Kutcher, beginning with her twitter handle, @MrsKutcher.
The former Mrs. Kutcher is still on twitter, only under a new handle, @JustDemi.
Moore and Kutcher announced the end of their marriage in November, leading many people to wonder when she would change her Twitter handle. In December, she tweeted that changing her Twitter name wasn’t “a top priority now.”
After a stint in rehab, the actress reached out to her 5 million ++ followers for suggestions for a new handle.
“So hard finding a name that was fun somewhat playful and available. So for now it will be @justdemi It could grow on me!”
What do you think of the new twitter handle?