- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Justin Bieber Joins Floyd Mayweather Jr. in Ring at Vegas Fight
In an unexpected turn of events, boxing champ Floyd Mayweather Jr. brought along a huge teenage heart throb with him into the ring before his highly anticipated fight Saturday night against Miguel Cotton at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand Arena. That teenage heart throb was none other than, 18-year-old Justin Bieber!
Joining Bieber as part of Mayweather’s entourage was 50 Cent, and Triple H. Bieber carried two of Mayweather’s championship belts into the ring with him before the fight and was also the first to congratulate him after he beat Cotto.
According to reports, Bieber joined Mayweather in the dressing room before the event and sat just feet away from trainer Roger Mayweather during the fight. Also in attendance was Lil Wayne, who joined Mayweather in the ring after the fight. Earlier in the day, Bieber shared his support of Mayweather and his excitement for the match on Twitter, saying:
“cinco de mayo…. #MayweatherCotto yeah @FloydMayweather today is a BIG day”
Mayweather responded back, saying:
“@justinbieber keep up the great work and thanks for the support #TheMoneyTeam. Enjoy the fight.”
After the fight Bieber responded:
“@FloydMayweather Hard Work & Dedication. congrats champ. glad i could be a part of it.”
Written by Michelle Wincott