- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Justin Bieber Joins Floyd Mayweather Jr. in Ring at Vegas Fight
In an unexpected turn of events, boxing champ Floyd Mayweather Jr. brought along a huge teenage heart throb with him into the ring before his highly anticipated fight Saturday night against Miguel Cotton at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand Arena. That teenage heart throb was none other than, 18-year-old Justin Bieber!
Joining Bieber as part of Mayweather’s entourage was 50 Cent, and Triple H. Bieber carried two of Mayweather’s championship belts into the ring with him before the fight and was also the first to congratulate him after he beat Cotto.
According to reports, Bieber joined Mayweather in the dressing room before the event and sat just feet away from trainer Roger Mayweather during the fight. Also in attendance was Lil Wayne, who joined Mayweather in the ring after the fight. Earlier in the day, Bieber shared his support of Mayweather and his excitement for the match on Twitter, saying:
“cinco de mayo…. #MayweatherCotto yeah @FloydMayweather today is a BIG day”
Mayweather responded back, saying:
“@justinbieber keep up the great work and thanks for the support #TheMoneyTeam. Enjoy the fight.”
After the fight Bieber responded:
“@FloydMayweather Hard Work & Dedication. congrats champ. glad i could be a part of it.”
Written by Michelle Wincott