- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Justin Bieber Joins Floyd Mayweather Jr. in Ring at Vegas Fight
In an unexpected turn of events, boxing champ Floyd Mayweather Jr. brought along a huge teenage heart throb with him into the ring before his highly anticipated fight Saturday night against Miguel Cotton at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand Arena. That teenage heart throb was none other than, 18-year-old Justin Bieber!
Joining Bieber as part of Mayweather’s entourage was 50 Cent, and Triple H. Bieber carried two of Mayweather’s championship belts into the ring with him before the fight and was also the first to congratulate him after he beat Cotto.
According to reports, Bieber joined Mayweather in the dressing room before the event and sat just feet away from trainer Roger Mayweather during the fight. Also in attendance was Lil Wayne, who joined Mayweather in the ring after the fight. Earlier in the day, Bieber shared his support of Mayweather and his excitement for the match on Twitter, saying:
“cinco de mayo…. #MayweatherCotto yeah @FloydMayweather today is a BIG day”
Mayweather responded back, saying:
“@justinbieber keep up the great work and thanks for the support #TheMoneyTeam. Enjoy the fight.”
After the fight Bieber responded:
“@FloydMayweather Hard Work & Dedication. congrats champ. glad i could be a part of it.”
Written by Michelle Wincott