- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
Nicole Kidman and Daughter Faith Cover ‘Harper’s Bazaar Australia’
Nicole Kidman looks stunning as she embraces her baby girl Faith on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar Australia.
Here is an excerpt from the article detailing the behind-the-scenes activity of the photo shoot:
‘Kidman was booked for our cover shoot with a young Australian photographer and regular BAZAAR contributor, Will Davidson. The shoot took place a few hours out of Sydney in a country home with a perfect red dirt road, as envisioned by Davidson. Kidman arrived on time, without entourage, and even spotted the crew not a coffee but a coffee van — “my treat” — when she was told the cost was beyond the shoot budget. She was a willing photographic subject, talked to me in an unguarded and genuinely warm manner before the pictures, and later waited obligingly until dark for a specific Gucci dress to arrive. (In the end the light was so low that the shot didn’t make the cut.) Later in the afternoon, Sunday Rose and Faith arrived after their sleeps to see Mummy. Kidman didn’t want to put them down; Sunday Rose donned one of the tuxedo jackets from the clothing racks because it was getting chilly. The photographer then took some shots of Kidman with the girls solely for her family album.’
Harper’s Bazaar Australia‘s June/July issue hits newsstands on May 14.
The June/July issue is on sale Monday 14 May.