- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Official: Britney Spears Signs on for X-Factor for $15 Million
It’s official – Britney Spears will be joining the X-Factor.
According to E! News, Britney Spears signed a $15 million contract to join Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid on “The X Factor” judges panel for Season 2.
A source close to Spears revealed the contract has been signed.
As for who will fill the remaining judges seat that became available after Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger were “let go.” It is being reported that former Disney stars, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato, are being considered. Fergie and Janet Jackson’s names were also thrown around but dismissed as rumors.
Fox has yet to confirm any news about Spears, Cyrus, or Lovato. Fox upfronts presentations are on Monday, where they will confirm who will fill the judges seats for Season 2 of the The X Factor.