- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Official: Britney Spears Signs on for X-Factor for $15 Million
It’s official – Britney Spears will be joining the X-Factor.
According to E! News, Britney Spears signed a $15 million contract to join Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid on “The X Factor” judges panel for Season 2.
A source close to Spears revealed the contract has been signed.
As for who will fill the remaining judges seat that became available after Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger were “let go.” It is being reported that former Disney stars, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato, are being considered. Fergie and Janet Jackson’s names were also thrown around but dismissed as rumors.
Fox has yet to confirm any news about Spears, Cyrus, or Lovato. Fox upfronts presentations are on Monday, where they will confirm who will fill the judges seats for Season 2 of the The X Factor.