- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Official: Britney Spears Signs on for X-Factor for $15 Million
It’s official – Britney Spears will be joining the X-Factor.
According to E! News, Britney Spears signed a $15 million contract to join Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid on “The X Factor” judges panel for Season 2.
A source close to Spears revealed the contract has been signed.
As for who will fill the remaining judges seat that became available after Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger were “let go.” It is being reported that former Disney stars, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato, are being considered. Fergie and Janet Jackson’s names were also thrown around but dismissed as rumors.
Fox has yet to confirm any news about Spears, Cyrus, or Lovato. Fox upfronts presentations are on Monday, where they will confirm who will fill the judges seats for Season 2 of the The X Factor.