- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
Revenge Preview 5/9/12 and Photos – ‘Legacy’
“Legacy” – The year is 2002 in the Hamptons… Emily, who is still Amanda Clarke, is wayward and reckless until Nolan convinces her to read her father’s journals. It is then that it all starts sinking in, and Amanda starts staking out the Grayson home, identifying all the Grayson Global players her father described, and piecing together the truth. Her anger builds into determination and focus; this is where it all begins – the genesis of Amanda’s ultimate plan to bring justice to her father — on “Revenge,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 9 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on ABC.