- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Time Magazine’s Breastfeeding Mom Defends the Photo – Video
Time Magazine’s cover of breastfeeding mom, portrays blogger Jamie Lynne Grumet with her real-life son, Aram – who will turn four next month – standing on a stool breast-feeding.
The cover has created quite a bit of controversy – with everyone weighing in. The cover was meant to spark conversation about attachment parenting, the latest phenomenon among a number of mothers, including actress, Mayim Bahlik. It seems to have worked.
Grumet has taken to facebook to defend her actions after 100’s of people have both praised her and slammed her decision. Grumet stated,
We knew exactly what we were doing. Thank you so much for the support. The photo they chose was switched last minute and I
Keep reading on page 2.