- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Time Magazine’s Breastfeeding Mom Defends the Photo – Video
Time Magazine’s cover of breastfeeding mom, portrays blogger Jamie Lynne Grumet with her real-life son, Aram – who will turn four next month – standing on a stool breast-feeding.
The cover has created quite a bit of controversy – with everyone weighing in. The cover was meant to spark conversation about attachment parenting, the latest phenomenon among a number of mothers, including actress, Mayim Bahlik. It seems to have worked.
Grumet has taken to facebook to defend her actions after 100’s of people have both praised her and slammed her decision. Grumet stated,
We knew exactly what we were doing. Thank you so much for the support. The photo they chose was switched last minute and I
Keep reading on page 2.