- Lamar Odom Reportedly Over Dosed – Fighting for His Life
- The Voice 2015 Team Adam – Season 9 – Who is on Adam Levine’s Team
- The Voice Season 9 Fall 2015 Teams – Team Adam, Team Blake, Team Pharrell and Team Gwen
- Nashville’s Hayden Panettiere Checks in for Treatment for Post-Partum Depression
- Hugh Grant Expecting Fourth Child in Four Years with Two Different Women
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/13/15 – Season 9 Battle Rounds Night 2
- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
Time Magazine’s Breastfeeding Mom Defends the Photo – Video
Time Magazine’s cover of breastfeeding mom, portrays blogger Jamie Lynne Grumet with her real-life son, Aram – who will turn four next month – standing on a stool breast-feeding.
The cover has created quite a bit of controversy – with everyone weighing in. The cover was meant to spark conversation about attachment parenting, the latest phenomenon among a number of mothers, including actress, Mayim Bahlik. It seems to have worked.
Grumet has taken to facebook to defend her actions after 100’s of people have both praised her and slammed her decision. Grumet stated,
We knew exactly what we were doing. Thank you so much for the support. The photo they chose was switched last minute and I
Keep reading on page 2.