- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
- Video: Ellen DeGeneres and Matt Lauer End Prank War
- Photos: Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Married in Secret Ceremony
Time Magazine’s Breastfeeding Mom Defends the Photo – Video
Time Magazine’s cover of breastfeeding mom, portrays blogger Jamie Lynne Grumet with her real-life son, Aram – who will turn four next month – standing on a stool breast-feeding.
The cover has created quite a bit of controversy – with everyone weighing in. The cover was meant to spark conversation about attachment parenting, the latest phenomenon among a number of mothers, including actress, Mayim Bahlik. It seems to have worked.
Grumet has taken to facebook to defend her actions after 100’s of people have both praised her and slammed her decision. Grumet stated,
We knew exactly what we were doing. Thank you so much for the support. The photo they chose was switched last minute and I
Keep reading on page 2.