- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
Time Magazine’s Breastfeeding Mom Defends the Photo – Video
Time Magazine’s cover of breastfeeding mom, portrays blogger Jamie Lynne Grumet with her real-life son, Aram – who will turn four next month – standing on a stool breast-feeding.
The cover has created quite a bit of controversy – with everyone weighing in. The cover was meant to spark conversation about attachment parenting, the latest phenomenon among a number of mothers, including actress, Mayim Bahlik. It seems to have worked.
Grumet has taken to facebook to defend her actions after 100’s of people have both praised her and slammed her decision. Grumet stated,
We knew exactly what we were doing. Thank you so much for the support. The photo they chose was switched last minute and I
Keep reading on page 2.