- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Touch Recap 5/3/12 Season 1 Episode 8 ‘Zone of Exclusion’
These Touch episodes just seem to get more and more intricate and every week Jake’s puzzles prove to be more than mere coincidences. Let’s just jump into this week’s episode.
This week’s montage of potentially important characters include Martin riding on the bus, Jake doing a cat’s cradle, a handsome guy leaving a break-up note, an obstetrician waiting for someone (or thing) and a superstitious lady breaking a compact mirror.
Martin and Clea accompany Jake on a group field trip to a museum. On the way in, Jake bumps into a woman who spills all of her stuff. Jake swipes her cell phone and slips it into Martin’s pocket. When cell phone woman comes back to get her phone, she quickly runs out after seeing a young woman, Veronique, on a live broadcast from Paris. The young woman claims that that was her mother who she believed died 20 years ago.