- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
The Vampire Diaries Recap 5/3/12 Season 3 Ep.22
Everyone is becoming a vampire on “The Vampire Diaries” and no one is safe. If you need more details from last week, we have your recap right here.
It appears that both Bonnie and Alaric have officially transitioned into vampires but again, it is hard to really tell. This week, he is out for blood and he will take every and any one as his bite…I mean bait.
Oh Alaric, what a tangled web you weave. Or should we all just blame this on Elena? One never can tell but we are seeing a side to Alaric that is alarming and not suitable for someone who is supposed to be raising Elena and Jeremy.
Tyler has decided to go help Klaus pack up; Klaus still thinks that Ty is sired to him. Caroline and Rebecca are stuck alone, cleaning up after the dance when both Ty and Matt bail on helping. Caroline apologizes for the loss of Esther; as Rebecca goes to the hall, she is greeted by a Alaric gone mad.
In the strangest twist, Caroline helps Rebecca attempt to stop Alaric while Jeremy and Elena are trying to pick up the broken pieces of their lives sans their guardian. Jeremy is just ready for a vampire free day while Elena is still seeking solace in Stefan.