- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
The Voice Recap 5/1/12 – Live Semi-Final Results – Who Are The Final Four
On tonight’s episode of “The Voice” THE FINAL FOUR VOCALISTS ARE REVEALED – At last, coaches Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton will have their best artists left standing to compete in the live finale.
Did you see last night’s amazing performances? We have you covered – read the complete recap here!!
It is the night that we have waited for since Super Bowl Sunday; the final 4 will be chosen tonight and this cannot be easy for the coaches. The last eight are amazing so tonight is going to be a heart breaker and an edge-of-your-seat episode.
All the coaches feel like this is the least fun part of the job because they love their teams and really have seen them grow. But before we go any further, we welcome back last years finalist from Team Blake, Dia Frampton back to the stage joined by Kid Cudi. They are performing her new single “Don’t Kick the Chair.”
The song is ridiculous but Frampton has really grown as an artist so go check out her CD “Red” out now! The finalists from last year are back: Beverly, Dia, Vicki and winner, Javier Colon.
Cee Lo performed with Vicki Martinez from last season’s finals and it was amazing! check out her EP “Come Along.”
Beverly McLellan, who was a finalist for Team Xtina last season is performing her new single, “Money Changes Everything” with the INCREDIBLE Cyndi Lauper. Rocker chicks unite! Bev’s new album is out now!
Javier Colon is performing “A Drop In the Ocean” which is his latest single. The season one, Team Adam winner will be doing some tour dates with Maroon 5 this summer so definitely look out for that!
Chris Mann vs. Lindsey Pavao: Xtina is feeling sick inside about sending someone home but to her, they are both winners. She split her 100 points between the 2 finalists; it’s now up to America. FINALIST: CHRIS MANN
Tony Lucca vs. Katrina Parker: Believes that the sky is the limit for both of them. He gave Tony 60 points while Katrina received the remaining 40. FINALIST: TONY LUCCA
TEAM CEE LO:
Jamar Rogers vs. Juliet Simms: He gave Juliet 60 points while Jamar got the remaining 40 based on what he saw last night. FINALIST: JULIET SIMMS
Erin Willett vs. Jermaine Paul: Blake splits his points between the two finalists, leaving it up to America. FINALIST: JERMAINE PAUL– yay, I have loved you from Day 1.
Tune in next week for the FINALS!