- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Adele’s Music Saves Lives
Not only does Adele and her music win Grammys, but they also save lives!
Adele’s hit song “Rolling in the Deep” played a HUGE role in one seven-year-old girls life. Charlotte Neve is a seven-year-old British girl who has been in a coma for months. Doctors told Charlotte’s family that she would not survive, but she unexpectedly woke up when Adele’s chart topper was played on the radio.
Neve suffered a brain hemorrhage in mid-April and underwent two surgeries, after which she fell into a coma. Her mother Leila was getting ready to say goodbye to her when one of Charlotte’s favorite songs came on the radio, “Rolling in the Deep.” Leila recalled:
“Charlotte started smiling, and I couldn’t believe it. It was the first time she had reacted to anything since the hemorrhage. The nurses were astounded and told me to keep singing, and she smiled again. The nurses said it was like I ‘unlocked her’ and from that day she started getting better and better.”
A couple of days later she was smiling and sitting up in bed. She is now at home recovering, learning to walk again, and is even back at school.
It’s amazing what the power of music can do!
Written by Michelle Wincott