- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Adele’s Music Saves Lives
Not only does Adele and her music win Grammys, but they also save lives!
Adele’s hit song “Rolling in the Deep” played a HUGE role in one seven-year-old girls life. Charlotte Neve is a seven-year-old British girl who has been in a coma for months. Doctors told Charlotte’s family that she would not survive, but she unexpectedly woke up when Adele’s chart topper was played on the radio.
Neve suffered a brain hemorrhage in mid-April and underwent two surgeries, after which she fell into a coma. Her mother Leila was getting ready to say goodbye to her when one of Charlotte’s favorite songs came on the radio, “Rolling in the Deep.” Leila recalled:
“Charlotte started smiling, and I couldn’t believe it. It was the first time she had reacted to anything since the hemorrhage. The nurses were astounded and told me to keep singing, and she smiled again. The nurses said it was like I ‘unlocked her’ and from that day she started getting better and better.”
A couple of days later she was smiling and sitting up in bed. She is now at home recovering, learning to walk again, and is even back at school.
It’s amazing what the power of music can do!
Written by Michelle Wincott