- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
Demi Lovato Walks Off X Factor Auditions?
Did Demi Lovato walk off The X Factor? It has become fairly common to hear about Britney Spears walking out during auditions for The X Factor, but Demi Lovato has always been the perfect judge.
Lovato is said to have failed to return from a judges break at about 9 p.m. on Monday night and although her seat was empty, the auditions continued without her, according to Radaronline.com.
“All the judges took a break together but when Britney, Simon and L.A. came back here was no sign of Demi. They just carried on taping without her” claimed a source.
This is the first time auditions have proceeded without Demi.
Simon recently said that the judges take breaks to have a cigarette or go to the loo. When they leave their seats it is then reported in the media that the judge has “walked off.”
What do you think? Should it be considered walking off the set when a judge is five minutes late returning to their seats?