- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
Demi Lovato Walks Off X Factor Auditions?
Did Demi Lovato walk off The X Factor? It has become fairly common to hear about Britney Spears walking out during auditions for The X Factor, but Demi Lovato has always been the perfect judge.
Lovato is said to have failed to return from a judges break at about 9 p.m. on Monday night and although her seat was empty, the auditions continued without her, according to Radaronline.com.
“All the judges took a break together but when Britney, Simon and L.A. came back here was no sign of Demi. They just carried on taping without her” claimed a source.
This is the first time auditions have proceeded without Demi.
Simon recently said that the judges take breaks to have a cigarette or go to the loo. When they leave their seats it is then reported in the media that the judge has “walked off.”
What do you think? Should it be considered walking off the set when a judge is five minutes late returning to their seats?