- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Demi Lovato Walks Off X Factor Auditions?
Did Demi Lovato walk off The X Factor? It has become fairly common to hear about Britney Spears walking out during auditions for The X Factor, but Demi Lovato has always been the perfect judge.
Lovato is said to have failed to return from a judges break at about 9 p.m. on Monday night and although her seat was empty, the auditions continued without her, according to Radaronline.com.
“All the judges took a break together but when Britney, Simon and L.A. came back here was no sign of Demi. They just carried on taping without her” claimed a source.
This is the first time auditions have proceeded without Demi.
Simon recently said that the judges take breaks to have a cigarette or go to the loo. When they leave their seats it is then reported in the media that the judge has “walked off.”
What do you think? Should it be considered walking off the set when a judge is five minutes late returning to their seats?