- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Duets First Elimination 6/7/12
Duets, a one-of-a-kind singing competition that takes the singing Superstars out from behind the judges’ table and onto the stage!
Superstars Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Jennifer Nettles and Robin Thicke have been performing and judging for three weeks. Thursday on Duets the first contestant was eliminated.
Jason Farol and Alexis Foster, who earned the lowest rankings Thursday night, had to go head-to-head without their celebrity partners in a solo, a capella round.
Alexis Foster, who sang “Natural Woman,” was ultimately sent home after being rated worse than her competitor.
She had been partnered with Robin Thicke, with whom she performed “Killing Me Softly” earlier in the episode.
Thicke remains in the competition with his other partner, Olivia Chisolm.
What do you think of Duets first elimination??