- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Duets First Elimination 6/7/12
Duets, a one-of-a-kind singing competition that takes the singing Superstars out from behind the judges’ table and onto the stage!
Superstars Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Jennifer Nettles and Robin Thicke have been performing and judging for three weeks. Thursday on Duets the first contestant was eliminated.
Jason Farol and Alexis Foster, who earned the lowest rankings Thursday night, had to go head-to-head without their celebrity partners in a solo, a capella round.
Alexis Foster, who sang “Natural Woman,” was ultimately sent home after being rated worse than her competitor.
She had been partnered with Robin Thicke, with whom she performed “Killing Me Softly” earlier in the episode.
Thicke remains in the competition with his other partner, Olivia Chisolm.
What do you think of Duets first elimination??