- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
Duets First Elimination 6/7/12
Duets, a one-of-a-kind singing competition that takes the singing Superstars out from behind the judges’ table and onto the stage!
Superstars Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Jennifer Nettles and Robin Thicke have been performing and judging for three weeks. Thursday on Duets the first contestant was eliminated.
Jason Farol and Alexis Foster, who earned the lowest rankings Thursday night, had to go head-to-head without their celebrity partners in a solo, a capella round.
Alexis Foster, who sang “Natural Woman,” was ultimately sent home after being rated worse than her competitor.
She had been partnered with Robin Thicke, with whom she performed “Killing Me Softly” earlier in the episode.
Thicke remains in the competition with his other partner, Olivia Chisolm.
What do you think of Duets first elimination??