- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
Duets First Elimination 6/7/12
Duets, a one-of-a-kind singing competition that takes the singing Superstars out from behind the judges’ table and onto the stage!
Superstars Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Jennifer Nettles and Robin Thicke have been performing and judging for three weeks. Thursday on Duets the first contestant was eliminated.
Jason Farol and Alexis Foster, who earned the lowest rankings Thursday night, had to go head-to-head without their celebrity partners in a solo, a capella round.
Alexis Foster, who sang “Natural Woman,” was ultimately sent home after being rated worse than her competitor.
She had been partnered with Robin Thicke, with whom she performed “Killing Me Softly” earlier in the episode.
Thicke remains in the competition with his other partner, Olivia Chisolm.
What do you think of Duets first elimination??