- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Duets First Elimination 6/7/12
Duets, a one-of-a-kind singing competition that takes the singing Superstars out from behind the judges’ table and onto the stage!
Superstars Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Jennifer Nettles and Robin Thicke have been performing and judging for three weeks. Thursday on Duets the first contestant was eliminated.
Jason Farol and Alexis Foster, who earned the lowest rankings Thursday night, had to go head-to-head without their celebrity partners in a solo, a capella round.
Alexis Foster, who sang “Natural Woman,” was ultimately sent home after being rated worse than her competitor.
She had been partnered with Robin Thicke, with whom she performed “Killing Me Softly” earlier in the episode.
Thicke remains in the competition with his other partner, Olivia Chisolm.
What do you think of Duets first elimination??