- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Duets Johnny Gray Why He Left the Show?
Duets contestant Johnny Gray was noticeably missing from last night’s episode of the new singing competition.
Duet host, Quddus announced that Gray, who ranked second at the end of last week’s premiere after his amazing duet with partner John Legend, is no longer participating in the competition.
The only reason that was given for Gray’s sudden departure was that Gray “had to leave for personal reasons.” What were those reasons??
Gray disagreed about the reasons given on the show and insisted on Twitter that he “didn’t ‘drop out’… after being #2 in 1 episode.” He also said,
“I was coming back to kill,” he continued, “BIG THINGS happening over here in Johnny Gray’s world. When 1 door closes, another 1 opens.”
What do you think of Gray leaving the show? What do you think happened?