- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Duets Johnny Gray Why He Left the Show?
Duets contestant Johnny Gray was noticeably missing from last night’s episode of the new singing competition.
Duet host, Quddus announced that Gray, who ranked second at the end of last week’s premiere after his amazing duet with partner John Legend, is no longer participating in the competition.
The only reason that was given for Gray’s sudden departure was that Gray “had to leave for personal reasons.” What were those reasons??
Gray disagreed about the reasons given on the show and insisted on Twitter that he “didn’t ‘drop out’… after being #2 in 1 episode.” He also said,
“I was coming back to kill,” he continued, “BIG THINGS happening over here in Johnny Gray’s world. When 1 door closes, another 1 opens.”
What do you think of Gray leaving the show? What do you think happened?