- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Duets Johnny Gray Why He Left the Show?
Duets contestant Johnny Gray was noticeably missing from last night’s episode of the new singing competition.
Duet host, Quddus announced that Gray, who ranked second at the end of last week’s premiere after his amazing duet with partner John Legend, is no longer participating in the competition.
The only reason that was given for Gray’s sudden departure was that Gray “had to leave for personal reasons.” What were those reasons??
Gray disagreed about the reasons given on the show and insisted on Twitter that he “didn’t ‘drop out’… after being #2 in 1 episode.” He also said,
“I was coming back to kill,” he continued, “BIG THINGS happening over here in Johnny Gray’s world. When 1 door closes, another 1 opens.”
What do you think of Gray leaving the show? What do you think happened?