- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Duets Johnny Gray Why He Left the Show?
Duets contestant Johnny Gray was noticeably missing from last night’s episode of the new singing competition.
Duet host, Quddus announced that Gray, who ranked second at the end of last week’s premiere after his amazing duet with partner John Legend, is no longer participating in the competition.
The only reason that was given for Gray’s sudden departure was that Gray “had to leave for personal reasons.” What were those reasons??
Gray disagreed about the reasons given on the show and insisted on Twitter that he “didn’t ‘drop out’… after being #2 in 1 episode.” He also said,
“I was coming back to kill,” he continued, “BIG THINGS happening over here in Johnny Gray’s world. When 1 door closes, another 1 opens.”
What do you think of Gray leaving the show? What do you think happened?