- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Duets Johnny Gray Why He Left the Show?
Duets contestant Johnny Gray was noticeably missing from last night’s episode of the new singing competition.
Duet host, Quddus announced that Gray, who ranked second at the end of last week’s premiere after his amazing duet with partner John Legend, is no longer participating in the competition.
The only reason that was given for Gray’s sudden departure was that Gray “had to leave for personal reasons.” What were those reasons??
Gray disagreed about the reasons given on the show and insisted on Twitter that he “didn’t ‘drop out’… after being #2 in 1 episode.” He also said,
“I was coming back to kill,” he continued, “BIG THINGS happening over here in Johnny Gray’s world. When 1 door closes, another 1 opens.”
What do you think of Gray leaving the show? What do you think happened?