- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Oprah Winfrey Will Appear on ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’
Oprah Winfrey and the Kardashian family will be spending more time together. The talk show mogul recently sat down with the Kardashian clan for a family interview on ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter’.
Now, Oprah has agreed to appear on an episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” a rep for Winfrey confirms, as reported by Us Weekly
Will you tune in to see Oprah on ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’??