- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Ozzy Osbourne Wants Jack Osbourne to Get a Second Opinion
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne believes his son Jack Osbourne should get a second opinion on his recent Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis. Ozzy was once told he had the same condition, but a second opinion showed that those doctors and their diagnosis were wrong.
Instead, Ozzy has Parkin Syndrome. He told Hello! magazine that is the reason he wants Jack to go for a second opinion. It took doctors six months to work out that he had a Parkin Syndrome, which is a rare hereditary syndrome.
Jack’s mother, Sharon Osbourne is taking the news hard has she watched her brother suffer through the same ordeal. In describing her reaction to the news, Jack said that she thought that somehow it’s her fault and that both his parents were taking it worse than he was.