- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Ozzy Osbourne Wants Jack Osbourne to Get a Second Opinion
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne believes his son Jack Osbourne should get a second opinion on his recent Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis. Ozzy was once told he had the same condition, but a second opinion showed that those doctors and their diagnosis were wrong.
Instead, Ozzy has Parkin Syndrome. He told Hello! magazine that is the reason he wants Jack to go for a second opinion. It took doctors six months to work out that he had a Parkin Syndrome, which is a rare hereditary syndrome.
Jack’s mother, Sharon Osbourne is taking the news hard has she watched her brother suffer through the same ordeal. In describing her reaction to the news, Jack said that she thought that somehow it’s her fault and that both his parents were taking it worse than he was.