- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Ozzy Osbourne Wants Jack Osbourne to Get a Second Opinion
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne believes his son Jack Osbourne should get a second opinion on his recent Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis. Ozzy was once told he had the same condition, but a second opinion showed that those doctors and their diagnosis were wrong.
Instead, Ozzy has Parkin Syndrome. He told Hello! magazine that is the reason he wants Jack to go for a second opinion. It took doctors six months to work out that he had a Parkin Syndrome, which is a rare hereditary syndrome.
Jack’s mother, Sharon Osbourne is taking the news hard has she watched her brother suffer through the same ordeal. In describing her reaction to the news, Jack said that she thought that somehow it’s her fault and that both his parents were taking it worse than he was.