- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Ozzy Osbourne Wants Jack Osbourne to Get a Second Opinion
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne believes his son Jack Osbourne should get a second opinion on his recent Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis. Ozzy was once told he had the same condition, but a second opinion showed that those doctors and their diagnosis were wrong.
Instead, Ozzy has Parkin Syndrome. He told Hello! magazine that is the reason he wants Jack to go for a second opinion. It took doctors six months to work out that he had a Parkin Syndrome, which is a rare hereditary syndrome.
Jack’s mother, Sharon Osbourne is taking the news hard has she watched her brother suffer through the same ordeal. In describing her reaction to the news, Jack said that she thought that somehow it’s her fault and that both his parents were taking it worse than he was.