- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Take Me Out Series Premiere Preview 6/7/12
The new series, TAKE ME OUT, is about thirty lucky women searching for their perfect summer fling on a provocative and hilarious new dating show.
The show, hosted by George Lopez (who will definitely add some laughs), is based on the hugely successful international format.
The show is comprised of four rounds, begining with “The Flirty 30,” a group of 30 beautiful, single women in search of finding a match made in heaven. Every week, the women meet several brave bachelors who individually must impress them with their looks, personality and sense of humor. Each woman stands at a lighted podium with a switch that controls her fate for a date: if she thinks it’s a match, she keeps her light on; if her attraction has been short-circuited, then it’s lights out and she waits for the next potential Mr. Right.
As the rounds continue and the hopeful
Keep reading on page 2.