- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding 6/14/12 Season 1Finale “We Fly Above”
If you could actually see the finale of Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding, more power to you, because most of us were bawling our eyes out. After an entire season of watching Kim and Kroy’s love grow stronger at every step of the wedding planning, the big day was everything we could have imagined and more.
The main focus of the episode was on the utter beauty of the extravagant affair. The flowers, the lighting, the decorations and the sunset all fell into place perfectly. Ask any girl you know, and she will tell you that Kim’s wedding was the wedding she as been dreaming about since the day she held her first Ken doll.
The drama finally kicks in when Kim’s mom shows up. She didn’t buy the right size shoes, so she ends up raiding Kim’s closet for a different pair. Cool-headed Kim takes it all in stride, explaining that her mom’s jealous tendencies make such a scene inevitable.
When Kim and Kroy walk down the aisle, the realness of the situation finally sets in. KJ is wearing Gucci baby shoes (how much are those?!), and Kroy has tears in his eyes as he starts reciting his vows.