- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding 6/14/12 Season 1Finale “We Fly Above”
If you could actually see the finale of Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding, more power to you, because most of us were bawling our eyes out. After an entire season of watching Kim and Kroy’s love grow stronger at every step of the wedding planning, the big day was everything we could have imagined and more.
The main focus of the episode was on the utter beauty of the extravagant affair. The flowers, the lighting, the decorations and the sunset all fell into place perfectly. Ask any girl you know, and she will tell you that Kim’s wedding was the wedding she as been dreaming about since the day she held her first Ken doll.
The drama finally kicks in when Kim’s mom shows up. She didn’t buy the right size shoes, so she ends up raiding Kim’s closet for a different pair. Cool-headed Kim takes it all in stride, explaining that her mom’s jealous tendencies make such a scene inevitable.
When Kim and Kroy walk down the aisle, the realness of the situation finally sets in. KJ is wearing Gucci baby shoes (how much are those?!), and Kroy has tears in his eyes as he starts reciting his vows.