- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding 6/14/12 Season 1Finale “We Fly Above”
If you could actually see the finale of Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding, more power to you, because most of us were bawling our eyes out. After an entire season of watching Kim and Kroy’s love grow stronger at every step of the wedding planning, the big day was everything we could have imagined and more.
The main focus of the episode was on the utter beauty of the extravagant affair. The flowers, the lighting, the decorations and the sunset all fell into place perfectly. Ask any girl you know, and she will tell you that Kim’s wedding was the wedding she as been dreaming about since the day she held her first Ken doll.
The drama finally kicks in when Kim’s mom shows up. She didn’t buy the right size shoes, so she ends up raiding Kim’s closet for a different pair. Cool-headed Kim takes it all in stride, explaining that her mom’s jealous tendencies make such a scene inevitable.
When Kim and Kroy walk down the aisle, the realness of the situation finally sets in. KJ is wearing Gucci baby shoes (how much are those?!), and Kroy has tears in his eyes as he starts reciting his vows.